Today, I am reviewing Purederm Deep Cleansing Peeling Gel and Nutritious Vitamin Pack Dual Well Being Pack. Read on for more details on this product.
Price and Quantity:
50 PHP or 75 INR for 2 sachets.
My Experience with Purederm Deep Cleansing Peeling Gel and Nutritious Vitamin Pack Dual Well Being Pack:
The product comes in a two-in-one sachet. The upper part of the sachet contains the peeling gel while the lower portion has the vitamin pack in it. The entire product-related information is printed at the back of the sachet. Usage instructions are clearly mentioned at the back of the packet. This is a one-time use pack. The packaging is sleek and good for travel purposes.
This is called The Dual Well Being Pack as it contains two products. The first one is the Purederm Deep Cleansing Peeling Gel and the second one is the Purederm Nutritious Vitamin Pack. This comes with a two-step process. The first step is using the deep cleasning peeling gel followed by the use of Vitamin Pack. So, let’s discuss each of these one by one.
1. Purederm Deep Cleansing Peeling Gel: This peeling gel works as an exfoliator or let’s say face scrub kind of thing, which helps to exfoliate the skin. As the name suggests, this peeling gel has a typical gel-like consistency. The product is quite thick and does not spill during application. The gel-like texture helps to spread the product easily on the skin. A thin layer is applied on the skin, but you need to be very quick as the gel tends to get peel off into small fragments as soon as it comes in contact with the skin. The quantity of the product is sufficient for one-time use. I apply this peel gel on wet face and massage it gently for around 1 minute as instructed. This product reminds me of the Beauty Formulas Peeling Gel. The gel kind of exfoliates my skin mildly and helps to remove the dead skin cells. As a result, my skin gets cleansed pore by pore and feels so soft, smooth and revived.
2. Nutritious Vitamin Pack: After using the peeling gel, the next step is to use the vitamin pack. The vitamin pack also has similar consistency like the peeling gel. It spreads easily on the skin covering the entire face and neck. The quantity of the product is good enough for one-time use. I apply this pack all over my face and neck and then massaged it gently for some 4-5 minutes. Then, I leave it for 5 more minutes, i.e. I keep this mask on for 10 minutes as given in the usage instructions. After that, I rinse my face thoroughly with lot of water. The mask deeply moisturized my skin and made it look lively. It added a kind of glow to the skin. The vitamin mask is enriched with the goodness of olive oil, which nourishes the skin well, but due to olive oil content, the mask makes my skin super oily even after washing off my face, but I am glad that it does not break me out. So, I feel that this product is best suited for dry skinned beauties.
Overall, the results are pretty satisfying considering the price tag but one thing, which is too annoying about this mask it its fragrance. It has a strong olive oil fragrance, which is too strong and kind of bothering for me. The smell lasts until I keep the mask on my face and then fades away gradually after washing it off.
Both the peeling gel and the mask are pretty safe to be used on the sensitive skin. It never causes any skin allergies or inflammation. I have combination oily skin, which is easily prone to acne. This product does not break me out at all. So, overall I am quite happy with this product.
Pros of Purederm Deep Cleansing Peeling Gel and Nutritious Vitamin Pack Dual Well Being Pack:
- Good packaging.
- Travel friendly.
- Two-step process.
- Consistency is fine.
- Spreads easily.
- Peeling gel provide mild exfoliation.
- Mask provides moisturization to the skin.
- Adds glow to the skin.
- No skin allergies.
- Does not break me out.
- Quantity is good enough for one-time use.
- Suitable for dry to normal skin types
Cons of Purederm Deep Cleansing Peeling Gel and Nutritious Vitamin Pack Dual Well Being Pack:
- The fragrance is bothersome.
- Makes skin oily.
Would I Recommend/Repurchase Purederm Deep Cleansing Peeling Gel and Nutritious Vitamin Pack Dual Well Being Pack?
Purederm Deep Cleansing Peel Off Mask in Cucumber
Purederm Lemon Deep Cleansing Peel-off Mask
Purederm Green Tea Deep Cleansing Peel-Off Mask
Purederm Deep Cleansing Peel-Off Mask Pomegranate
Missha Super Aqua D-Tox Peeling Gel
Holika Holika Smoothie Peeling Gel Berry Apple
Estee Lauder Nutritious Vita-mineral Moisture Creme
Fabindia Vitamin E Liquorice Gel Face Pack
8 Ways To Use Vitamin E Capsules For Skin and Hair