Today, I am going to review “Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lip Color in Always Sienna.” I have been looking for a long-lasting lipstick. Most often than not, I realized that all lipsticks would vanish after the food and drink leaving no colour on my lips. I find the situation quite embarrassing, especially if I do not have an option of touch-ups too. Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lip color was a boon to me. I have 3 of them and love them as they completely serve their purpose.
16 hours of comfortable color and moisturizing shine. All day lipcolor and gloss that works overtime. ColorStay Overtime™ Lipcolor covers your lips in full coverage color and shine for up to 16 hours, no touch-ups needed. One end smooths on advanced ColorStay™ liquid formula with SoftFlex™ for beautiful, comfortable color that won’t kiss off, feather or bleed. The other end brushes on a moisturizing top coat with chamomile and soy extract for all-day glossy softness.
My Take on Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lip Color – Always Sienna:
The lipstick consists of two parts:
- The coloured end which has an applicator as shown below. The slant edge makes the application quite easy and comfortable.
- The other part is clear gloss and moisturizer for the color with the brush.
- I usually line my lips with a lip liner and then fill with the colored part. Once dry (after a few seconds), I apply the gloss over it and tada I am done. The lipstick stays intact till I remove it with a lipstick remover. Though the gloss fades away after a while with food and drinks, the colour stays intact. All I do is to just apply a little bit of gloss if required for the sake of touchup (I don’t even need a mirror for it).
- Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lip Color – Always Sienna is a very pretty wearable colour that would go with any outfi. It is kind of a pinkish-brown shade in my language (please check the swatches to understand the shade, I am pretty bad at defining colours). I use this colour mostly when I don’t have any lipstick to match my outfit or confused which lip color would go with my outfit today, and this is my best bet. The colour compliments my face well.
Below are the pics with flash and without flash
Pros of Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lip Color – Always Sienna:
- Loooooooooooooong lasting.
- Pretty wearable shade, even to the office.
- Packaging is quite study, lipstick + gloss in a single package.
- Lipstick is kiss proof 😛 (yeah you read that right :haanji: )
- Gloss is not very sticky.
Cons of Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lip Color – Always Sienna:
- Cost is high for the quantity offered, but that’s fine with me as the touch-ups are required. So, this would last long.
- Once the gloss fades away, the lips look dry, though I don’t feel that the lips become dry.
- Remover is required for removing the lip color.
Will I Buy Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lip Color – Always Sienna Again?
4.5 on 5 (minus 0.5 for the cost, again that’s fine with me).
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation
Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen
Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup Photos, Swatches
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner (Twinkle) Photos, Swatches
Revlon Colorstay Overtime LipColor Photos, Swatches
Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lip Color Perennial Peach
Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lip Color Relentless Raisin
Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor Enduring Iris 420
Lakme Aquashine Lip Colour
Clinique High Impact Lip Colour Rosette
4 Must Have Classic Lakme Enrich Lip Color Shades
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lip Color La Ravissante Review, FOTD
Style Guide: In Fashion Always
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Sienna
Faces Cosmetics Mineral Blush Burnt Sienna