WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Going Green Eye Makeup
No no no no… am not going green in jealousy nor am turning into vegetarian.. hahaha..
I was staring at teal, and greens in my eyeshadow palette and thought of incorporating them in a look. You can call this green smokey look, this look is not that dramatic .
So lets begin with the look,
1. Prime you lids
2. Using my finger i applied teal eyeshadow on my lids
3. Then i applied the darkest green eyeshadow at my outer corner
6. Highlight with any eyeshaodw with is near to your skin tone
7. Applied bright dark green eyeshadow on the lower lashline and yellow in the inner corner of lower lashline
8. Apply liner and mascara, and that’s it !
Will be back with another look soon !! cya !
Also Read :
Diwali Eye Makeup Tutorial – Pink Green
Go Green Eye Makeup
Lakme Shadow Artist Astral Blue, Glimmer Green Review, EOTD
Party Make Up Tutorial: Turquoise Blue/Green Eyes and Neon Pink Lips
Dark Green Copper Eye Makeup Look
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
New Makeup from MAC and Inglot
Soft Plum Eyes with Deep Plum Lips Tutorial
Soft Khaki Plum Eye Makeup Look
MAC Party Makeup Eye look