Claims : To Tom Ford, every detail counts. The extra-amplified, gloss and shine nail lacquer, in a wardrobe of shades from alluring brights to chic neutrals, lets you express your mood and complete your look. Its groundbreaking, high-performance formula with bendable coating delivers high coverage and shine while staying color-true throughout wear.
My Experience with Tom Ford Plum Noir Nail Lacquer
Plum Noir 09 is a blackish plum shade. This is the only nail paint I picked up from the Tom Ford nail lacquer range. I totally fell for the gorgeous shade and couldn’t resist giving it a go.
- The consistency is on the thinner side. Two coats give a full opaque finish but I personally like applying 3 coats for the intense vampy color.
- The color goes on smoothly without any streaks.
- The best part about these nail paint is the glass-like glossiness it gives to nails. I have to say that the intense side sort of fades a bit after two days of wear but still the nails don’t look dull.
- The nail paint does not chip for good 4 days atleast.
- It comes with rather longish brush. Some people may find it difficult to control. I find it okay.
- The packaging is kinda bulky square glass bottle but it looks quite classy.
- These nail lacquers are available in 17 colors.
- There is no weird smell to the nail paint.
Overall, this is more of a luxury product. If you are willing to indulge a bit especially for some particular shade from the range, you can totally go for it. 🙂 Not a must have but you’d love it if you include it in your collection.
Since it is in the range of Chanel nail paints , I would still put Chanel nail paints above this. Chanel nail paints feel creamier and give more opaque finish in just two coats. But that said I wouldn’t put it in a bad product category at all. Good one but I like Chanel ones more. 🙂
Rating : 4/5
Tom Ford Titanium Smoke (10) Eye Color Quad Review, Swatch, EOTD
Tom Ford Metallic Mink 03 Eye Defining Pencil Review, Swatch, EOTD
Tom Ford Casablanca (03), True Coral (09), Flamingo (08) Lip Color Review, Swatch
Tom Ford Lip Colour – Violet Fatale Review
Tom Ford Lip Color – Cherry Lush
Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen – Deeper
Tom Ford Cheek Brush 06 Review, Photos
Tom Ford Lip Brush (21) Review
Tom Ford Eyeshadow (11) Brush Review, Photos
Tom Ford Foundation Brush Review
Yves Rocher Eyeshadow – Figue Noir Review
Chanel Le Crayon Khol Intense Eye Pencil Noir Review, Swatch, EOTD
Lancome Le Crayon Kohl Noir Review