Price : US$ 32 / INR 1950 approx
Claims : This lightweight, velvety, OIL-FREE miracle worker makes skin look better instantly and delivers serious results in just 8 weeks—the kind that will have your friends BEGGING to know your secret. Pepha®-Protect helps protect skin cells against daily stress while Vitasource™ and dGlyage® firm skin, improve elasticity and fight wrinkles. And did we mention the light-diffusing spheres that make you look professionally retouched? You’ll want to start every day Naked.
Available only in one single shade
My Experience about Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm:
I took a looong time to really figure out what I think about this product. This is the third BB cream I have used so far and this is the most different kind of a product I have ever come across.
- It is a thin liquidy lotion kinda BB cream.
- It is suuuper sheer. I mean my Lotus SPF 40 Sunscreen gives better coverage than this. It is so sheer that after you apply it you’d not see any thing on your face no coverage, no product. it feels like you have applied nothing on your skin. It’s gives a teeny meeny coverage if you apply the second layer of this. Your skin actually looks Naked…if that’s what they intended to do. 😛
- It makes your skin feel incredibly smooth – almost velvetty and gives a semi matte finish.
- It makes pores look smaller. Overall, I can say that it does make my skin look a tad bit better. My skin but better kinds.
- It is oil free.
- Although it looks like you have worn nothing on your skin, I notice that my blush stays on way longer and looks good even 6 hours after application.
- Has SPF 20 and the active ingredients are sunscreen of this product.
- You can use it as a primer underneath your foundation but then why would I use this. I’d use a primer and a better SPF sunscreen.
- I don’t like the smell. It smells a bit weird to me.
- Comes in a classy squeeze tube. Very convenient.
- It does not enhance any dry patches or fine lines on the skin. I find that it does not hydrate my skin but it does not make my skin dry either. Those with oily skin might find it a bit greasy. But it’s not the oil slick greasy kinds. Those with oily skin look for something that could offer a matte finish and helps in making their pores look smaller, this does a teeny bit of both. But it’s not THE product for people with oily skin.
- Comes only in one shade but considering how sheer it is, it would work for a whole lot of skin tones.
If you ask me if I’d repurchase this, I’d say no. I don’t find the reason to use it since it barely gives any coverage. I always prefer to use my Tarte BB Cream for that natural day time look. Urban Decay Naked BB Cream has both its negative and positive points if I am using something I’d use something that would give a bit of coverage or else I’d use nothing. This beauty balm pretty much falls into the ‘nothing’ category. It feels like an expensive sunscreen with low SPF. :/ Well, of course you get spared with the whitish cast or sweatiness that a sunscreen can cause..but still.. I am not too happy with this. It’s always my second option whenever I plan to use make on my skin. I am just using it because I have it. I don’t recommend it. Pick it up only if you have pretty much flawless skin and you are looking for teeny bit better look for your skin.
It’s not available in India
Rating : 3/5
Swatch: non blended and blended swatch(right) (notice how there is absolutely no coverage seen in the blended swatch. In fact you can’t see anything there. 😛 )
FOTD : Used directly, no powder. Notice the slight mattish look on the skin.
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation Review
Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches, Eye Makeup Looks
Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 Review
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Urban Decay Fun Palette
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick – Catfight
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup Foundation with SPF 20
Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick – Naked
Maybelline Watershine Liquid Gloss Naked Brown
theBalm Balm Voyage Makeup Palette
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm Review
Shahnaz Husain Beauty Balm Review