Today, I’ll be reviewing my one of favourite beauty products and the most satisfying buy ever- tada!
Revlon Beyond Natural Protective Liptint!
What the product claims:
Revlon Beyond Natural Protective Liptint SPF15 tints lips with beautiful color while providing moisturising shine and sun protection. Formula tints lips with semi-sheer color with a soft, moisturising shine, and the shades are designed to match any complexion for naturally beautiful lips. In addition to beautiful colour, your lips are protected when exposed to the sun with SPF15. A delectable berry scent complements the product and delights the senses.
Shades Available: Spice, Berry, Rosy, Nude, Peach
Packaging: The liptint tube has a metallic looking plastic cover which seems to be quite sturdy. The back of this case is colour coded which I believe is thoughtful. The surface of the liptint is flat like that of a chapstick.
My Experience: First of all let me confess that I find lipsticks a bit uncomfortable for a daily basis. Even when I apply lipstick I tend to blot it out and apply a layer of lipbalm over it. So this product came as a blessing to me. Its somewhat between a lipstick and a lipbalm and I am totally loving this. It is perfect for a ‘my-lips-but-better’ look. I have always received compliments whenever I’m wearing this. 🙂
Sometimes, I apply it over some of my lipsticks to subdue the effect and it works really well.
Things that I love about Revlon Beyond Natural Protective Liptint:
1. The light and creamy texture: The biggest problem that I face with lip glosses is how oily and sticky they tend to feel on lips. On the other hand, lipsticks make my lips feel a bit waxy and heavy. Revlon Lip tint is like putting on nothing at all.
2. The sheer colour: I feel all the shades are sheer but buildable. Because of this, they’ll look good on most skin tones.
3. Pigmentation: Being a liptint, the pigmentation is pretty good. The liptint stays on for 2-3 hrs and leaves behind some colour. I don’t mind reapplying 😛
4. Shine: I love how subtle the shine/shimmer is.
5. SPF content: It’s SPF15 content is a plus. Knowing this, makes me feel much better about this product.
Things that I don’t love about Revlon Beyond Natural Protective Liptint:
1. The artificial taste and odour: Its not that bad and after a couple of application you get used to it. The smell/taste is not very strong though. I am used to lip balms that taste yummy . 🙁
2. Moisture content: The moisture content of these liptints is a tad bit low. After a few hours it dries out leaving a flattering colour.
3. The flat tip: Though the application is not too difficult but I’d rather prefer the usual slanted tip.
4. Price: It is a bit too much for me but still I’d love to try out a few more shades.
Rating : :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Have you used Revlon Beyond Natural Protective Lip Tint? please rate in the box below.
REVLON Street Wear: Shine Divine Lip Color Review
Lip Swatches, Photos of Revlon Colorburst Soft Rose
Revlon Eye and Lip Make-up Remover Review
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss Review
Revlon Lipsheen Gloss Photos, Swatches
Lakme Just Kissed Cheek and Lip Tint-Review
Water Based Lip Tint Bourjois Rouge Hi Tech 85 Groseille Irreelle