Here’s another post on how you can get your face to glow instantly. In this post, I have compiled a combination of natural skincare and makeup tips and tricks that can help you get a glow on your face almost instantly. Let’s take a look at these super easy and effective ways in which you can make your face glow instantly.
1. Lemon scrub: Want an instant glow and “pick me up” but don’t have the time? All you need is a sliced lemon. Cleanse your skin and gently massage it all over with a sliced lemon. This will instantly refresh, rejuvenate and brighten your skin.
2. Tomato scrub: Take a slice of a ripe tomato and massage it onto cleansed skin for an amazingly natural and instant glow.
3. Raw milk cream cleanser: Take some cream from raw milk. Make sure that it has been refrigerated. Gently massage the cream onto cleansed skin and let it absorb for a few minutes. Wash it off with cool, plain water for an instant boost of radiance.
4. Fuller’s earth ice pack: Prepare a mixture of rose water and multani mitti (fuller’s earth). You could also add a pinch of sandalwood powder and turmeric powder to it. Pour the mixture into an ice tray and apply these ice cubes directly to your face every time you need an instant glow.
5. Facial oil and foundation: Moving on to makeup tricks, adding a few drops of your favourite facial oil to your foundation is easily one of the best makeup tips around. It makes the foundation go on very smoothly and naturally and gets your skin to glow like nothing else! Product Recommendation: Farsali 24K Rose Gold Elixir.
6. Coconut oil on cheekbones: Don’t have a highlighter on hand? Dabbing a little bit of coconut oil to the high points of your face, such as your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, the cupid’s bow, under your eyebrows, etc., is a great way to get your skin to look beautiful and radiant instantly.
7. Liquid or cream highlighter: If you needed just one makeup item that could completely transform your look and get you to glow like never before, it would probably be liquid or cream highlighter. Liquid and cream highlighters look more natural than the powder variants and get your skin to glow instantly. Product Recommendations: L’Oreal Paris True Match Rose Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator, Cover Fx Moonlight Custom Enhancer Drops
8. Baked blush and bronzer: If you’re done with your makeup but your face still looks dull and sallow, then a dose of baked blush and bronzer mixed together is all you need. Apply it to your cheeks for an instant boost of colour and sheen. Product Recommendations: NYX Baked Blush + Illuminator + Bronzer in Foreplay and Milani Baked Bronzer 05 Soleil.
9. Facial steam: Steaming your face is one of the quickest and most natural ways to give your face an instant lift and glow. In fact, this one doesn’t even need you to have any products on hand! All you need is some steaming hot water over which you can inhale some steam for a few minutes. This will open up and deeply cleanse your pores and give you a bright, youthful and radiant look right away. If you like, you could follow this up with a few drops of any facial oil for the perfect glow.
9 Ways to Get Healthy and Clear Skin with Ice Cubes
7 Amazing Ways To Make Your Skin Feel Really Good
9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin
DIY 3-Ingredient Gel Face Pack for Hydrated and Glowing skin
5 Best Products To Get Celebrity-Like Glow Instantly
6 Smart Tricks To Make Your Face Glow In Minutes
Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin
10 Tricks to Look 10 Years Younger Instantly