This is my second post on the Step: 2 of my CTM regime and it cover the detailed review of the Amway artistry toner.
Why toning at all?
Toning is important for both men and women as it is the protective step after gentle, but thorough cleansing of skin as it keeps pores clean, skin healthy and breathing and thus more receptive to ultimate in nourishing care that comes with moisturizing.
A good and a high end toner would:
• Daily cleansing and toning process helps to keep the skin clear and clean.
• Skin aging results in loss of elasticity of the skin which tends to make you older than your age; here comes the need of a good toner or astringent which makes your skin firmer by reducing the pore size.
• Toning helps to improve blood circulation thereby making u feel fresh and young by adding a glow to the face.
• A good toner helps to prevent wrinkles.
Keeping all these points in mind, one needs to invest in a good Cleanser, toner, and moisturizer so as to always be putting their best face forward.
Product claim: Artistry toner optimize skin’s moisture levels with exclusive nourishing Chia and hydrating Indian fig.
It is the Step 2: Silky soft toner immediately hydrates and conditions skin.
To Use: Saturate cotton pad, smooth gently over cleansed face and throat. Follow with moisturizer.
Price: 1099/- for 200ml.
My take on the Toner: It is a colorless liquid with a mild and sweet fragrance. It comes in a round plastic semi transparent packaging which allows us to see the quantity left in the bottle. The bottle has a screw cap which needs to be tightly sealed to avoid leakage of the product. There is a small outlet on the top for dabbing the cotton with the toner.
I assure you that just 3-4 drops of this toner is enough to soak the cotton which would easily cover your face and neck region. I have been using this toner regularly from the last 2 months and just see the amount used up. It’s an almost full bottle. :woot:
Using this Amway’s artistry toner soothes the facial skin and its pleasant fragrance appeals to the senses. It clearly removes any kind of oiliness left behind after using the cleanser and any other dry powder makeup too gets easily removed that can be seen on the cotton pad later on. Actually it gives the face a fresh and clean sensation.
The toner gets quickly absorbed into the skin even if one uses more quantity on the cotton. Its feel and the mild fragrance make it a pleasure to use. No drying/stretching of the skin after use.
None of the elements in the big ingredient list is harmful. Actually most of them are the fruit or plant oils or extracts that are specially grown on Amway’s organic Nutralite farms. No mention of any alcohol content even. No breakouts, no side effects on my dry skin. Actually after my complete CTM, my skin feels more radiant.
Pros of the Amway artistry Toner:
• This toner is working in the same manner as a good high end toner should. The 4 points mentioned in the beginning of my article that ‘Why Toning’ are clearly being met by this toner for me. :whistle:
• A great product for dry skin without any harmful ingredient. It’s made from all natural ingredients.
• Soothes and relaxes the skin after use.
• Beautiful mild aroma.
• Removes excess oil and dirt/makeup making the face clean and fresh.
• No breakouts. Actually using this minimizes the chances for having 1 even.
• It lives up to the claim of being a hydrating toner as it will not dry out the skin at all after use.
• Dermatologist tested- A claim that implies a product was tested by a dermatologist and shown to not cause any skin reactions.
• Non-Comedogenic meaning it does not block pores.
• Small amount required to cover the face-neck region so one pack would last easily for a year if used once daily.
• Amway is a brand against animal testing.
Amount used even after 2 months regular use.
Cons of the Artistry Toner:
• The packaging. I prefer a spray kind of packaging better for a toner.
• Price. Very high actually but it’ll last you a year easily.
• Availability only through an Amway consultant.
Recommend/Repurchase: YES. A BIG yes.
It works for me and surely would for all the other lovely ladies. You just need to get the right product matching your skin type.
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
Amway Artistry Eye Cream
Amway Attitude Face Wash, Toner and Sunscreen
Amway Attitude Lipstick Tester Pack Photos, Swatches
Amway Attitude Cleanser for Oily skin
Amway Attitude Eye Pencil: Kajal Coal
Top 5 Skin Toner under Rs 200