I hope you all are doing great, it was my birthday on 23rd June I am here with a DIY which will help many of you. I am in love with perfectly matte nails! They look so classy and neat and that is why they are so much in vogue right now. Now, there are ways you can get matte nails.
1) You can buy a matte nail polish of every color which costs around 500 bucks each.
1) You can buy all regular nail paints in all colors you like and paint a matte top coat over them to make them matte. Some top coats available in the market are Bourjois and Inglot. They also cost around Rs. 380-400. I use Bourjois matte top coat which is just AMAZING!
3) The third way is what I am going to show you today. Make your own matte nail polish at home. Yayy! This is a super easy DIY and it’s cheap too! So, let’s get started with the DIY.
Things You Need:
1) Any nail polish you like. Any color, any finish, any company!
2) A matching eye shadow (you can use a broken eye shadow which you are no longer using).
3) An empty container.
1) Pour some drops of your favorite nail polish into the empty container.
2) Add equal amount of eye shadow powder to the nail polish.
3) Stir slowly with the stirrer till the eye shadow gets dissolved fully.
4) Your matte nail paint in ready to be applied. Take the nail polish brush and apply coats of nail paint smoothly. It will take a while to dry, but will have a matte finish at the end.
5) Don’t forget to clean your nail polish brush with some nail polish remover before putting it back into the bottle.
I hope you liked the idea and will try it soon
How to make Tinted Lip Balm at Home
How To Make Refreshing Face Spray/Facial Mist at Home
How to make Aloe Vera Gel at Home
How To Make Cream Blush With Unused Lipsticks: Do It Yourself
VOV Quick Dry Matte Nail Paint
Born Pretty Store Cracking Nail Polish Review, NOTD
Matte Makeup Look for Your Face, Eyes and Lips
Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick: Rubis Rouge
MUA Matte Perfect Foundation – Natural
MUA Matte Perfect Loose Translucent Powder
Colorbar Nail Polish Remover Review + Nail Art
Chambor Nail Polish After Glow Review, NOTD
4 Nail Polish Colors and their Dupes
Make Your Own Nail Polish Remover: Do It Yourself
Colorbar Crackle Nail Lacquer Photos
Green Tea Face Scrub: Do It Yourself
Coffee and Oatmeal Body Scrub: Do It Yourself
Egg Peel and Pack For Pores and Blackheads: Do It Yourself
Do-It-Yourself Facial in 10 Minutes
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- how to make matte nail polish
- how to get a matte finish with regular nail polish