WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Chambor Nail Polish After Glow Review, NOTD
Hi IMBB Beauties!
As we all know, peachy coral shades are rage this summer whether it be cosmetics or clothing. Peaches and soft pinks are one of my favourite shades currently and I was delighted to find this pretty pure peach in my Mum’s collection when I visited home recently. When I spotted it, my first thought was “OMG! Its Chanel” because the packaging looks a lot like Chanel nail paints!
Price : Rs 270
Quantity: 8 ml
Shade being reviewed : 204 After glow. It’s a pure peach shade that is neither too bright, nor too earthy. It’ll suit most complexions except it may look a tad light on very dusky skin tones. It gives a very pretty summery look to the nails and quite a few people asked me what shade I’m wearing which has only happened in case of Lotus ‘Candy drop’ nail paint.
What the website says :
Paint your feelings…
Colors always reflect our moods. You can paint your blues away or color me wild ! Try Nail Enamel Range from Chambor, which offers you 25 exciting colors to paint your feelings and make a SPLASH.
Try our colors for a new you .
• Contains Nail Hardener – Does not allow the nails to break easily. Good for brittle nails.
• Does not allow the nails to turn yellow on regular wear.
• In Two Coats get the exact Shade and gives a Uniform application.
• Quick Dry Formula: Dries faster on nails after application, but not in the bottle.
• Chip Resistant : Long Lasting.
• Clinically Tested
My take on the product :
1. packaging is very classy and attractive
2. Comes with a very good brush
3. brush picks the enamel well and does not give streaky application
4. consistency is even, not too runny
5. single coat gives good color.
6. The shade ‘Afterglow’ is pure peach shade- will suit most skin tones.
7. The staying power is good- single coat without base or top coat did not chip in me for 4 days.
8. Great shade selection of 25 shades.
9. Contains nail hardener (according to website)
10. Dries fast.
11. Gets removed easily without pigment getting messy all over the nail and cuticle area.
1. Contrary to the claim on the website, my nails turned slightly yellowish after removing the nail enamel.
Overall verdict: The nail paint comes in classy attractive packaging with an excellent brush. The formula is very good- no streaking, even color application, dries fast and does not chip for 4-5 days. The shade ‘204 After glow’ is a pure peach shade that’ll look good on most skin tones (may look a little light for very dusky skin tones). It gets removed easily with nail paint remover but did leave slight yellowish stain on the nails. Expensive at Rs 270!!
Rating : 4.25/5
Chambor Beauty Sponges
Chambor Eye Contour Pencil Kohl
Chambor Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
Chambor Eye Shadow Trio
ELF Nail Polish Remover Pads & Nail Polish
Where to buy OPI Nail Polish in India?
Ambika Pillai Hard Candy Nail Polish
Illamasqua Nail Varnish Purity
Maybelline Express Finish Nail Polish Opal Rush
The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish
Colorbar Nail Polish Remover
Different Types of Nail Polish
11 Ways To Make Nail Polish Last Longer on Nails
Chambor Dazzle Eye Liner Pencils
Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick
Chambor White Crystal Whitening Essence
Chambor Hydra Max Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser