WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
5 Smoothies for Healthy Skin
Getting a lovely, radiant complexion doesn’t only mean rubbing on tones of sunblock or the latest antioxidant serum, a healthy diet plays an important part too.
Smoothies are a fantastic way to get your much-needed veggie servings in one quick, jam-packed, glass-sized helping. Check out some of the delightfully tasty smoothie recipes for smooth and silky skin and sip your way to a radiant complexion.
• Take 1 cup non-fat or low-fat chocolate milk, 1/4 cup unsweetened green tea and 1 and half cups frozen mixed raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries. Pour chocolate milk, green tea and mixed berries into blender and blend until smoothie has reached desired consistency. Serve cold. This smoothie will help you fight wrinkles and gives you a big dose of antioxidants all for 135 calories per serving.
• Take 4 small strawberries, 1/2 banana, 2 spoonfuls of frozen blueberries and 1/2 cup milk. Place all your fruits into your blender cup. Add 1/2 cup of milk, fruit juice, or yogurt. If you like your smoothie sweetened, you can add honey or other sweeteners. Blend for one minute and enjoy a smoothie that is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins and fiber to give your skin a desired glow.
• Blend together 1 tbsp flaxseed oil, 2 tbsp raw almond butter, 1 small banana, 1/2 cup organic apple juice and 1 cup ice cubes to get the consistency of a smoothie. This smoothie is full of skin-loving plant-based proteins, potassium, calcium, fiber, and omega-3s. The essential fatty acids in the flaxseed oil have anti-inflammatory benefits, which is especially helpful for red, irritated, and puffy skin.
• Take 1 tbsp fish oil, 1⁄2 cup plain, low-fat, organic yogurt, 1⁄2 cup frozen mango chunks, 1⁄2 cup orange juice, 1⁄2 cup ice cubes and few fresh mint leaves. Blend them well so that no chunks remain. Frozen mango gives this smoothie its sweetness and smooth texture and adds skin-boosting vitamins B6, C, and E. Plus, the omega-3s in it. Fish oil help to regulate oil production which boosts hydration, helps prevent acne, and staves off wrinkles.
• Another excellent detoxifying smoothie can be obtained by blending together 1 tbsp fish oil, 1⁄4 cup frozen strawberries, 1⁄4 cup frozen blueberries, 1⁄4 cup frozen raspberries, 1⁄4 cup banana, 1⁄4 cup chopped kale leaves and 1 cup filtered water. The powerful blend of antioxidants in this smoothie helps cleanse your liver, which processes the toxins that could be contributing to your skin woes.
Just alter the ingredients a bit to enjoy these yummy treat all year round.
Hope you try and love these smoothie recipes and would try them out to give a required dose of nutrients to your skin.
Homemade Chocolate Face Mask
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
Easy Homemade Face Packs for Dry and Oily Skin
Homemade Facial Peel for Skin
10 Home Remedies to treat Chapped Lips
Split Hair Ends: Home Remedies and Treatment
Home Remedies for Thick Eyebrows
Treat Itchy Scalp With Home Remedies And Tips
Home Remedies for Blemishes
Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
Home Remedies for White Teeth
Anti Aging Skin Home Remedies
Home Remedies for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Glowing Skin Home Remedies
Home remedies to Remove Suntan
Home Remedies For Hair Loss
Home Remedies for Bleeding Gums
Frizzy Hair: Causes, Treatments, Products, Home Remedies
Dry Skin Care: Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Some Cheap and Effective Home Remedies