5 Smoothies for Healthy Skin
Getting a lovely, radiant complexion doesn’t only mean rubbing on tones of sunblock or the latest antioxidant serum, a healthy diet plays an important part too.
Smoothies are a fantastic way to get your much-needed veggie servings in one quick, jam-packed, glass-sized helping. Check out some of the delightfully tasty smoothie recipes for smooth and silky skin and sip your way to a radiant complexion.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
• Take 1 cup non-fat or low-fat chocolate milk, 1/4 cup unsweetened green tea and 1 and half cups frozen mixed raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries. Pour chocolate milk, green tea and mixed berries into blender and blend until smoothie has reached desired consistency. Serve cold. This smoothie will help you fight wrinkles and gives you a big dose of antioxidants all for 135 calories per serving.
• Take 4 small strawberries, 1/2 banana, 2 spoonfuls of frozen blueberries and 1/2 cup milk. Place all your fruits into your blender cup. Add 1/2 cup of milk, fruit juice, or yogurt. If you like your smoothie sweetened, you can add honey or other sweeteners. Blend for one minute and enjoy a smoothie that is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins and fiber to give your skin a desired glow.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
• Blend together 1 tbsp flaxseed oil, 2 tbsp raw almond butter, 1 small banana, 1/2 cup organic apple juice and 1 cup ice cubes to get the consistency of a smoothie. This smoothie is full of skin-loving plant-based proteins, potassium, calcium, fiber, and omega-3s. The essential fatty acids in the flaxseed oil have anti-inflammatory benefits, which is especially helpful for red, irritated, and puffy skin.
• Take 1 tbsp fish oil, 1⁄2 cup plain, low-fat, organic yogurt, 1⁄2 cup frozen mango chunks, 1⁄2 cup orange juice, 1⁄2 cup ice cubes and few fresh mint leaves. Blend them well so that no chunks remain. Frozen mango gives this smoothie its sweetness and smooth texture and adds skin-boosting vitamins B6, C, and E. Plus, the omega-3s in it. Fish oil help to regulate oil production which boosts hydration, helps prevent acne, and staves off wrinkles.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
• Another excellent detoxifying smoothie can be obtained by blending together 1 tbsp fish oil, 1⁄4 cup frozen strawberries, 1⁄4 cup frozen blueberries, 1⁄4 cup frozen raspberries, 1⁄4 cup banana, 1⁄4 cup chopped kale leaves and 1 cup filtered water. The powerful blend of antioxidants in this smoothie helps cleanse your liver, which processes the toxins that could be contributing to your skin woes.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
Just alter the ingredients a bit to enjoy these yummy treat all year round.
Hope you try and love these smoothie recipes and would try them out to give a required dose of nutrients to your skin.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
Homemade Chocolate Face Mask
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
Easy Homemade Face Packs for Dry and Oily Skin
Homemade Facial Peel for Skin
10 Home Remedies to treat Chapped Lips
Split Hair Ends: Home Remedies and Treatment
Home Remedies for Thick Eyebrows
Treat Itchy Scalp With Home Remedies And Tips
Home Remedies for Blemishes
Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
Home Remedies for White Teeth
Anti Aging Skin Home Remedies
Home Remedies for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Glowing Skin Home Remedies
Home remedies to Remove Suntan
Home Remedies For Hair Loss
Home Remedies for Bleeding Gums
Frizzy Hair: Causes, Treatments, Products, Home Remedies
Dry Skin Care: Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Some Cheap and Effective Home Remedies
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips