Eyebrows are inevitably the most important feature on a “woman’s” face. Imagine if we had no eyebrows at all, scary na? It’s not a new thing to know that thick eyebrows are very much “in” this season, and everyone and anyone can carry it off easily provided they get the right shape. But few of us do have scarce eyebrow hair, so here are some home remedies for growing thicker eyebrows and growing them right!
• Castor Oil: Apply it before going to bed; massage it into your brows. Castor oil is not just lubricating and soothing but it also helps in resisting any microorganisms which hamper brow hair growth. Sometimes certain eczema is also responsible for hampering the growth of eyebrows, since it causes itching and irritation which further results in hair fall. Castor oil must be applied at your brows twice a day, since it nourishes the root of the brow hair.
• Olive oil: Olive oil massages also augment the growth of brows. It makes them dark and soft. 🙂 Make sure you massage olive oil into your brows daily without fail. Always massage any oil into the direction of your brow hair growth.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
• Aloe vera gel: Aloe vera gel is great for brow growth too. This will not only augment your brow growth but also make the skin at the brows soft and shiny. (no need of using highlighter then :P)
• Coconut Oil: Coconut oil massages works magic with your brows too. Whilst you apply it your hair, you can massage in the remnant oil into your brows. Coconut oil makes your brows thicker and darker.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
• Shoe flower: Pluck a shoe flower from your garden and rib it on your brows.
• Fenugreek seeds: Grind fenugreek seeds into a paste and apply this paste on your brows at night or early in the morning hours before you take a bath.
• Almond Oil: Massage your brows with almond oil. You can also mix almond oil with the fenugreek seed paste and apply it on your brows.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
• Lemon: Cut a slice of lemon and rub it on your eyebrows.
• Vaseline: Massage your eyebrows with Vaseline at least 2-3 times a day.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
• Essential Oils: Mix equal quantities (that is around 1 teaspoon each, or may be few drops) of lavender oil, rosemary oil, thyme oil, scotch pine oil, sandalwood oil, lemon essential oil and olive oil together and dab it into a cotton ball and apply it on your eyebrows before going to bed. Do not forget not massage it into your eyebrows. You can use this oil mixture for your hair too.
• Onion: Fresh onion juice also helps in augmenting brow hair growth. It may be stinky but great at the price of thick eyebrows.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
• Egg: Beat an egg yolk and apply it on your eyebrows with a cotton ball. Keep for 15-20 minutes and wash off with cold water. This helps in improving the hair follicle.
Other Home Remedies
• Vitamin deficiency also hampers the growth of eyebrows, so take multivitamins religiously. Make sure your body gets al the minerals and vitamins in appropriate quantities. Magnesium, silica, biotin, zinc, sulfur and vitamin B6 are the most important vitamins for your brow growth.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
• Eyebrow restoration is a cosmetic way of getting back thick eyebrows. Talk to your doctor about it. ( I will be doing a detailed post about it, soon 🙂 )
• Use a brown pencil to volumize your eyebrows, then use a black one.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
• Use an over-the-top counter eyebrow conditioner to augment the growth of the eyebrows. Use brow powders and brow wax too.
• If you want some urgent, urgent volume to your eyebrows, use brow gel or you can use mascara too. 🙂
• Have a protein rich diet. Remember, hair is structured of proteins, and your eyebrows are hair too. 😛
• Avoid a lot of threading and tweezing.
• Use a brow growth stimulator if you have too scarce brow hair. These stimulators mainly contain vitamins and minerals required to augment the growth of hair.
• Creams containing Retin A works well for augmenting brow hair growth.
• Minoxidil topical solution is also a great remedy for healthy brow growth. You should get this in medical shops easily.
That’s all ladies, I wish all these remedies work for you. 🙂
Threading: How to Thread your Eyebrows at Home
E.L.F. Eyebrow Stencil Kit Review
Select Eyebrow Shape According to Face Shape
Home Remedies for Blemishes
Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
Glowing Skin Home Remedies
Hair Dandruff: Home Remedies and Treatment
Dry Skin Care: Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Frizzy Hair: Causes, Treatments, Products, Home Remedies
Home Remedies for White Teeth