Young people these days lead a very busy life. Naturally, they keep looking for easy ways to gain physical and mental relaxation. In this context, I must say that I have heard of many youngsters, who are leading a hectic life and consider using bath salts as a means to relax. I thought of rummaging through the virtual world to get some information related to the use of bath salts. Thus, I am here with another of my research articles on Bath Salts.
What makes bath salts a sought-after product these days? The reasons are easy to guess. Not only are these bath salts incredibly easy to procure given the fact that they are readily available these days, they are convenient to use and definitely help to add a dimension to the old and monotonous process of taking a shower. Taking a bath is always very refreshing. Adding bath salts would only help to make it a more refreshing experience and that too without having to put in a little effort! Wondering how can bath salts be used effectively? Read on to know every basic fact related to bath salts!
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Bath salts: What are they?
To be very precise, bath salts are sea salts. But they are definitely different from the plain sea salts that we know of, as bath salts come in a variety of textures, sizes and colors. Bath salts can be either natural or processed. However, to reap the best benefits, it is always better to go for completely pure and natural bath salts as they are loaded with the goodness of minerals and soothing properties.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Benefits of Bath Salts:
- Bath salts are known to be the secret of youthful and healthy skin. Actually, bath salts contain minerals and nutrients (like potassium, magnesium, bromide, calcium, sodium) that make your skin look smooth.
- Moreover, it allows your skin to have a natural glow by doing away with impurities. It helps to detoxify the skin and cleanse it thoroughly.
- It lets you have a luxurious and soothing shower experience that helps you to relax in a wonderful way!
- Bath salts are known to deliver amazing health benefits too like lowering of blood pressure and treating soreness of muscles apart from treating other problems like itchiness and insomnia.
- Bath salts can also be used as cleansers and scrubs, and thus makes you experience something more than a lush showering experience.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
How To Use Bath Salts in Shower:
Using bath salts is very easy. Here are the simple steps you need to follow:
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
1. Take the required amount of bath salt (two cups at the most) in a cheesecloth bag or a square piece of cloth and seal the salts inside by tying a string.
2. Full the bathtub with water.
3. The bag needs to be dropped in the water and then spun round so that the salts are dissolved.
4. Take your bath and rinse the cloth or bag with fresh water.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Users of bath salts: Suitability
Until and unless you suffer from some medical condition which tells you otherwise, everyone can enjoy a shower with bath salts. Men and women, even children of any age group may use it. There can be problems if you are prone to allergies; however, there is one or the other variety to suit the needs of each and everyone! In case of pregnant women, it is advised that she consults the physician before using bath salts.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
How To Use Bath Salts: Useful Tips
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
- Using bath salts for a relaxing bath towards the end of the day helps you to unwind and forget the hectic schedule of the day.
- If you have open sores on the surface of your skin, don’t go for bath salts as they might cause irritation. For that matter, it is better not to shave while you are using bath salts in shower as that too might cause irritation.
- Try to store bath salts in a cool and dry place.
- If you are not willing to go for readymade bath salts, it is possible for you to make your own bath salt at home by mixing sea salts, Epsom salts and essential oils in appropriate quantities.
How To Get Youthful Hands
How To Choose The Right Perfume
How to Apply Pencil Eyeliner – tutorial
How to Fix Common Makeup Mistakes
How To Curl Hair Without Heat – Rags
How to Become Fair Naturally
How To Minimize A Large Forehead
How to Wear Belts
How To Perm Hair
How to Apply Liquid Foundation using Flat Top Kabuki Brush
How To Choose Foundation Shade for Skin
How to Get Rid of Stains from Silk Clothes
How To Make Hair Grow Faster
How To Apply Cream Blush
How to Contour Face with Makeup
How to Straighten Hair