Hi Everyone, 🙂
I was clearing out my stash so I thought I’d do a quick post on ’empties’ before these bottles find their way to the bin. 😀
1. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream: Wiped it clean, I absolutely loved using this cream. I became my holy grail cream to use before makeup. Sad, I can’t repurchase it in India but definitely picking it up next time I could get hold of it.
2. Bioderma H20: I think I finish a bottle every month. Nothing new. Holy Grail forever kind of a purchase!
3. Suqqu Eye Cream: Although I never really enjoyed using it much, but it was so expensive, I managed to finish it up slowly and steadily. Not repurchasing.
4. Sugar Eye Kohl and Maybelline Gel Eyeliner Pencil Smooth Charcoal : These are not empties. These would disappear in a few days. 😛 Love both the pencils a lot. Sugar eye kohl is the blackest black. And maybelline one is more grey black but I am obsessed with the texture of these pencils.
5. Forest Essentials Rose Water: Lost count of how many bottles of these I have picked up. Going to pick up a new one for sure.
6. Lotus Apriscrub : It’s my Holygrail body scrub. Finished using the second tube. Definitely repurchasing.
7. Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Ecran Multi-Protection SPF 50 Sunscreen – Love this sunscreen. I keep coming back to this. Might take a break from this one atm and try something else.
8. MUFE HD Concealer : It is my holy grail concealer after NARS Creamy Concealer. I am really sad that it’s over but definitely picking it up again.
So that’s my list. I would love to know which product did you finish using up recently. 🙂
NARS – Radiant Creamy Concealer Ginger
Rati’s Top 200 Makeup and Beauty Products List
Rati’s Top 56 Skincare and Makeup Favourites 2016
10 Best Products from MAC Cosmetics
10 Best Products from Forest Essentials
My Updated Skin Care and Hair Care Routine
My Skincare Routine
4 thoughts on “Beauty Products I Have Used Up Recently”
I have my two of my absolutely favorite products in this post – Lotus apriscrub and bioderma – they are like superrrrrrrr awesome and I always repurchase them….wanna try the others on this list Ms. Singh :*
you have to try everything mrs james! 😀 thankoo :-*
It was fun reading this post, especially your recommendations 🙂
Co-incidentally I haven’t used any of these products yet!
I think I am gonna try the Forest Essentials Rose Water
oh no… you have to give them a try! :)) thank you 🙂