Here’s another post that talks about the issue of an uneven skin tone and the kind of beauty products you should invest in to even out your skin tone. There are essentially two kinds of products that you should look for when trying to combat an uneven skin tone—skincare and makeup products. The problem of uneven skin tone is a very common one, because there are a large number of factors that can cause our skin tone to become uneven. For one, if you have dry and dehydrated skin, your skin tone will become uneven in terms of texture. While some parts may be soft and smooth, the other parts could be rough and flaky. Secondly, spots, blemishes and scars are other reasons why your skin tone looks uneven. Redness and inflammation can also result in an uneven skin tone. Let’s take a look at some of the best products that even out skin tone:
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
1. A high coverage, hydrating and long-wearing foundation: A foundation that matches your skin tone perfectly, provides a decent amount of coverage, hydrates your skin and lasts through the day/night is your best bet when it comes to finding makeup products for an uneven skin tone. Make sure to get your foundation right to set the perfect base for your makeup.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
2. A spot correcting concealer: Whether it is spots, blemishes or redness, a concealer that provides intense coverage without looking heavy or cakey is what you need to conceal particular areas and smooth things out on your skin.
3. A colour-correcting concealer: If you suffer from very severe dark circles or redness on your face, a regular concealer may not cut it. You will have to use a colour-correcting concealer underneath your regular concealer to completely even out the tone on your skin.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
4. A pressed mineral powder: To set everything in place, make sure to opt for a pressed or baked form of a mineral powder. This will add a little bit of coverage while still looking natural on your skin. Mineral makeup is especially suited to those with unevenness in their skin tone.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
5. A moisturizing gel with licorice root extract: Licorice root extract is an excellent skincare ingredient, and it is especially useful to help fade and lighten any blemishes, spots or scars on the skin and to even everything out. It works best with gel formulas.
Recommendations: Lotus Herbals Fairness Gel with Liquorice and Green Tea, Khadi Natural Aloe Vera Gel with Licorice and Cucumber Extracts.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
6. A face mask with Fuller’s earth: Fuller’s earth or multani mitti is a great ingredient, especially in face masks, when you’re trying to even out your skin tone. It will smooth your skin and even it out in a very natural way. Consider DIY face masks that contain fuller’s earth.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
7. A gentle and effective exfoliator: Finally, one of the most important skincare items that you should invest in, if you have an uneven skin tone, is a gentle and effective face scrub. A face scrub with all the right ingredients will go a long way in making sure that your skin tone is evened out over a period of time. It is also a good idea to use an exfoliator just before you apply your makeup. This will ensure that your makeup sits smoothly and evenly on your skin.
How to Treat Uneven Skin Tone
Best Foundations For Uneven Skin Tone
Best Creams For Uneven Skin Tone in India
Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skin Tone Illuminator
Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector
Elemis Advanced Brightening Even Tone Serum