WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Biotique Cocobutter Cream Review
The biotique cocobutter cream is another product that I got during my pregnancy to avoid stretch marks. I have no idea whether it worked or not but it did show intense moisturising effect on my skin and my skin was left soft and smooth. Since the cream is pretty thick I use it immediately after my bath and even then I really have to give good massage, for the skin to absorb the cream. I used this for almost 6 months once in the night and bio oil once in the morning. Since I felt this is sticky I stopped using this and then started using the bio oil both in the morning and night.
From the bottle
- For during and after pregnancy and when dieting.
- 4% cocobutter, 1.35% Sarsoan Tail, 2.1% Arjun Chhal Kwath, 1.9% Mahuva Chhal Kwath, 1% Nagkesar Kwath, 2% Badam Tail, Q.S. Cream Base
- Soothes stretched skin
- Rich in cocobutter
- Cures pigmentation due to ill health & helps to smoothen stretch marks on the skin.
- Ayurvedic Medicine (for external use only)
- This is not a cosmetic product. It has therapeutic properties.
- Expiry Date – 5 years after manufacturing.
Unlike The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Cream this one smells pretty decent and bearable. I really can’t describe the fragrance but the fragrance is mild and it should not be a problem for many of us here. The cream is pretty thick and the 60 gms tub costs Rs.180 !!!!
Pros of Biotique Cocobutter Cream
- Smell is bearable and not disturbing.
- Easily available.
- Leaves the skin smooth and moisturized after application.
- Has got pretty long shelf life.
Cons of Biotique Cocobutter Cream
- Cream is thick and hence little massage in the skin is necessary for the skin to absorb the cream. I prefer lotions to such thick creams.
- Price is very high.
- I have no idea about the effects on pigmentation but it doesn’t help much in avoiding stretch marks. I prefer Bio oil to this cream.
- It feels a bit sticky.
- Comes in a tub and hence not hygienic to dig my hands every time in the tub. So I need a spatula to get the product out.
My Rating –:-* :-* :-*
Will I Repurchase – No. I don’t find any reason to buy this again. I have better moisturizers and bio oil so why do I need this.
When I had finished with my review my friend who used this mentioned it did help her in lightening her stretch marks !!! Might be it just didn’t work for me . 🙂
Stretch Marks- Causes
Stretch Marks and Dark Under Arms Cure
Face: Skin Whitening Products
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
Stretch Marks: Cure and Treatment
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter Review
Skin Care with Biotique Botanical Extracts Review
Biotique Coconut Milk Cream – Review
Biotique Red Sandalwood Lotion With SPF 50 Review
Biotique Sun Carrot Protective Lotion Review
Biotique Morning Nectar Nourishing Lotion Review
Biotique Winter Cherry Body Lotion Review