Price : Rs 225 for 1.14 gm
I have been going crazy over lip liners these days. ( I have decided , I need
want 11 lips liners from NYX 😛 ) I think the main reason is that lip liners do give definition to your lips and they really make your lipsticks last longer the usual. What more can one ask for?
Bourjois offers an amazing shade range at really good prices. I have used a red lip liner from this range before also but i guess the SA gave me an expired product and it use to stink a lot. After 1 or 2 usages only I had to toss it out.
I decided to give these pretty things another shot. And I am in looooveeeee!!!
I picked up 3 shades as of now. The very basic ones for pinks, peaches and brown lipsticks.
What I like about Bourjois Lip Pencil:
- They are very creamy and glide on your lips beautifully. Well that’s a con also , since these are creamy they tend to melt in the hot weather. 🙁 I toss them in the fridge for a minute or two before using.
- They are very long lasting. I sometime use the lip liners on their own and they last upto 6 hours on my lips. Even more. totally depends on what i am eating.
- I love that these could be sharpened. I always end up breaking my twist up liners. :((
- Bourjois offers a wide shade range. I think there are around 8-10 shades available.
- They are not super drying on lips. You definitely have to wear a lip balm underneath but they keep your lips quite comfortable.
- It’s not mentioned but they are waterproof, imo.
- The outer covering of the pencil is coloured in the same shade as lip liner. So not only they look pretty, they also easy to locate as well.
- They make great matte lip products.
- Great price.
What I don’t like about Bourjois Lip Pencil:
- They tend to melt in hot weather so you have to make sure that you toss them in fridge for a while before sharpening or using.
- I still feel that these do have a little strange smell. Although, once applied on lips they smell of nothing. I would suggest that you smell the tip of these pencils before purchasing.
Rose Precieux 15 : A soft blue based pink. Great for everyday wear lipsticks.
Sienne kiss 19 : a nude brown lip pencil. Works well under just any lipstick shade.
Peche Volupteuse 22 : A great solution for your peaches, coral and oranges. A great shade in itself. It’s a rusty peach shade.
I am totally loving these and definitely going back for more. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-*
Have you used Bourjois Long Wear Lip pencils? Please rate in the box below.
Avon Haul: Glimmersticks Diamonds Eyeliner, Ideal Shade Concealer Stick
Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner New Shades
NYX Slim Lip Liner Pencil in Natural and Hot Red
Avon Simply Pretty Lipgloss & Lip liner Duo
Jordana Easy Liner for Lips
Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner Review
Chambor Velvette Touch Lip Liner Pencil Photos, Swatches
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Review
Bourjois Mineral Enriched Loose Powder Review
Bourjois Regard Effet Metallise Pencil Liner 54 Review