I am enjoying my vacations and devoting a lot of time to myself. Being at home is so relaxing, with loads of ghar ka khana! Anyway, today I am sharing with you all a foot pack I recently started using. Due to walking in wrong footwear (guilty me!), my feet has some blisters, tan lines and look rough in general. I was seeking for foot creams and scrubs when I decided to raid the kitchen and whip up my own foot mask. Read on to know about the method and benefits. This pack is very easy to make and apply. It needs only 4 ingredients and all the ingredients are available at home.
⦁ Multani Mitti: I purchased mine from a local grocery store
⦁ Orange Slice: One of my favorite fruits! Left a slice after eating (intelligent right?)
⦁ Rose Water : Easily available
⦁ Lavender Essential Oil, or you can use any other essential oil of your choice
The steps are extremely simple. Just add one ingredient after the other.
1. Add multani mitti in a ceramic or glass bowl. I avoid metal bowls when I make something with essential oils or citric acids. Now, add rose water in the bowl. I added approximately 1 tablespoon.
2. Next, I squeezed the juice from the orange slice directly into the bowl.
3. You can add a little water to the mixture. Leave it on for 10 minutes to allow the multani mitti to soften. If you are using multani mitti powder, you don’t have to allow this standing time.
4. Now add two drops of lavender oil.
5. Mix well to make a smooth paste.
6. Apply it evenly on your feet. Keep it on for 10 minutes or till when your feet start feeling stretchy.
7. Wash off with lukewarm water, towel dry and apply a foot cream. Tadaa, your feet look and feel so much better.
Each of the ingredients pack in a punch and restore the health of your feet.
⦁ Multani mitti: Besides forming the base of the pack, this wonderful clay deeply cleanses your skin. It can get rid of tan, deep rooted dirt and mildly sloughs away dead cells.
⦁ Orange juice: Orange juice is loaded with antioxidants. It improves skin texture, removes tan, reduces marks and gives a glowing skin.
⦁ Rose Water: It makes skin soft and supple and restores the normal texture of your skin. Skin feels fresh and rejuvenated.
⦁ Lavender Oil: It adds a relaxing aroma. Besides this, it relieves muscle stress and reduces scarring of the skin.
My tan, shoe bites and roughness appeared less prominent in just once use. So I decided to use this foot pack at least twice a week to make my skin look even and soft. You can check the before and after images to find how it worked on me. Do try this foot pack and pamper your abused feet. You can thank me later! :p
10 Tips to Treat Cracked and Callused Hands
Krack Happy Feet Radiant Foot Moisturiser Review
Escenti Cool Feet Softening Foot Lotion
3 Steps to Soft & Smooth Feet
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturiser Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Jessica Phenomen Oil – Intensive Moisturiser
Argan Oil Deep Moisturizing Foot Pack
Baby Foot Easy Pack
Freeman Bare Foot Self-Warming Peppermint & Plum Foot Scrub