WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I hope you are enjoying this festive season. On my side, yes, I am enjoying the festive season and back with an interesting post. Today, I would like to speak about baking soda and oatmeal face mask. Baking soda and oatmeal face mask helps to remove the dead cells easily and helps to lift up your skin tone. Instead of purchasing expensive scrubs and masks from the stores, you can make it at home. Here we bring you step by step baking soda and oatmeal face mask.
• Baking soda
• Fresh cream
• Olive oil
• Take half spoon of baking soda in a bowl.
• Now mix small amount of oatmeal and mix both the ingredients together.
• Now add 1 spoon of olive oil to the mixture and mix it well.
• Now add 1-2 spoon of fresh cream to a mixture and blend it in a grinder or with spoon.
• Make sure you don’t convert the ingredients into paste as it will not allow the remove the dead cells.
• Apply this on your face and exfoliate in circular direction.
• Wash off with warm water.
Benefits of Baking soda and Oatmeal face pack:
• Oatmeal helps to lift your skin tone and help to remove the dead cells in the skin.
• Baking soda helps to pull out the dirt and toxins from the skin
• Olive oil helps to keep your skin hydrated for a long time and keep it nourished and moisturized all the day long.
• Fresh cream contains essential bacteria, which works well on the skin, thus giving you a moisturized and healthy skin.
Face Pack For Open Pores: Do It Yourself
Rose and Sugar Face Scrub: Do It Yourself
20 Minutes To Soft and Beautiful Hands: DIY
Burt’s Bees Very Volumizing Shampoo with Pomegranate
Khadi Rose Face Scrub
Sapodilla Face Mask Cum Scrub: Do It Yourself
DIY : Anti-Pigmentation Lip Pack
Diy Milk And Amla Face Pack For Younger Looking Skin
DIY: Homemade Overnight Hair Mask