Method for preparing the Scrub:
1. Ground the cloves into small pieces so that you get maximum benefits out of it.
2. Crush the sugar so it is 50% powdered and 50% grainy. Do this step especially if you have pimple or acne. This is to be done because you don’t want the grains of sugar to be harsh against your skin. It’ll only make the acne or pimple worse.
3. Combine both the sugar and clove so that the clove pieces are equally distributed all over.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
4. Add the honey according to how thick or thin you like the mixture.
5. If you want, then you can add Tea tree oil as it fights acne. Just add 2-3 drops of the oil and mix it well.
6. If you want your scrub to be a little thin, then add some milk to thin the mixture.
7. Your scrub is ready to be used!
Method for preparing the Bath Salt:
1. Replace the sugar with Epsom salt.
2. Add clove pieces to the salt.
3. You can add various essential oils like Tea tree oil, Lavender oil, Lemon oil, Orange oil or any other fragrance that you like. Just add 5-6 drop of the oil.
4. If you use more than one Essential oil then add 2-3 drops of each oil.
5. If you want, then add some honey to this mixture to tighten it up.
6. Store it in a cool dry place.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
1. The above mixture can also be used on body as a body scrub.
2. Don’t use powdered sugar because it will dissolve in the milk and won’t give you a scrubbing effect on the skin.
3. You can substitute the milk with rose water or plain water
4. I suggest you use this within a day of making.
5. Ensure you make small batches of it for best results.
6. Always put a moisturiser on after using a scrub.
7. Do a patch test before using any DIY to make sure you aren’t allergic to any of the ingredients mentioned above.
1. Wash your face with a face wash to get rid of all the dirt, oil etc.
2. Pat dry your face until your face is 50% dry.
3. Take the scrub and warm it up between your palms or fingers.
4. Using circular motion, massage the scrub on your face and neck area for 2-3 minutes.
5. Keep it on for 5-7 minutes.
6. Wash your face with luke warm water.
7. Moisturise your face and neck with a light lotion.
Benefits of Cloves:
1. It is known for its nature to fight acne and pimples.
2. It reduces any blemishes or scars on your skin.
3. It is anti-bacterial in nature, so can be used to treat skin diseases too.
4. Cloves being rich in anti-oxidants, make your skin healthy and adds a soft glow.
5. It can treat fungal infections on the skin very well.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
DIY Detox Bath Salt with Mustard Seeds
DIY Almond Honey Bath Salt + Scrub
DIY : Cooling Peppermint Bath Salts
DIY – A Refreshing Orange Bath Salt to Perk You Up!
Cocoa Vanilla Bath Salt: DIY
How To Make Bath Jellies: Do It Yourself
How to Make Herbal Bath Powder: DIY
DIY – Lush-Inspired Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!