WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Claims : The first rule of Ayurvedic skin care is cleanse, tone and nourish. The secret to proper cleansing is to remove dead cells and toxins, clear clogged pores and clean make-up without stripping the skin’s natural oils and moisture content.
• Cleanses • Retains moisture • Firms
Fortified with soya proteins and botanical extracts, this formula is ideal for cleansing and removing make-up and impurities. Soya amino acids promote moisture retention, elasticity and firmness, while the antioxidants and phytochemicals contained in the soya milk protect the skin and enhance cell regeneration.
• Suitable for all skin types
Price : Rs 850 for 200 ml
I have been using this facial cleanser for a few weeks now and I totally love it.
- First, the ingredients list is quite excellent.
- It feels very light on skin. Does not leave any residue behind and is non greasy. You can clean your face with it using a cotton swab, splash water and you are good to go.
- It gets rid of 90% of the makeup . When I have make full makeup on, I take generous amount of this cleanser on my finger tips and massage it on my skin for a minute or so. Then I clean the first layer with a cotton pad and redo the process. It leaves skin super clean and smooth. After your repeat the process, the skin looks very clear and the pores feel very clean. Next I just wash my face with water to get rid os any left over makeup and my skin is totally clean.
- I use it every day atleast once. It prevents me from using a soapy face wash twice a day. It cleans the skin thoroughly.
- It would work on all skin types because of its non greasy nature.
- Has a lavender fragrance, which is not too strong but not everyone would prefer it . I like it.
- It is paraben free .
- The packaging is quite simple but effective.
- The consistency is slightly runny, which helps the cleanser to spread easily on skin.
- It does not dry out my skin at all.
- It comes in a plastic bottle, which is good to carry around but I wish there were smaller bottles also available.
- It has never broken me out.
- It is best not used on eyes. It might sting. I have never tried using it on eyes anyways. It is after all a facial cleanser.
And here is a little demo . The second picture shows after 1-2 swipes and the last pic is after 3-4 swipes.
Have you used Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Purifying Soy Milk ? Please rate in the box below
Forest Essentials Soundarya Facial Ubtan
Forest Essentials Multani Mitti Facial Ubtan
Forest Essentials Silkening Shower Wash
Forest Essentials Panchpushp Day Lotion Review
Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey, Lemon & Rosewater Face Wash Review
Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem Review
Forest Essentials Soundarya Facial Ubtan Review
Facial Scrub and Facial Treatment Masque Review
Luxury Sugar Soap
Multani Mitti Facial Ubtan
Forest Essentials Starter Kit
Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Narangi and Nagkesar Review
Oriflame Calming Face Cream with Blueberry & Lavender Extracts
Mannings Lavender Spa Exfoliating Bath Scrub
Fab India Lavender Cleansing Milk
Forest Essentials Treatment Mask Purifying Yogurt Review
Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Review