I was looking for a good cleanser for my oily skin and found the newly-launched (I think), “Go 360 Deep Facial” cleansers by L’Oreal. When I had bought this particular cleanser, there were only four variants, one for sensitive skin, one for oily skin, one deep cream cleanser, and the fourth one was an exfoliating scrub, but now, they have added a new cleanser that claims to be “anti breakout.”
Go 360 degrees clean offers a complete range of four expertly formulated, high-foam cleansers that are perfectly calibrated to perform with the Scrublet. This gel deeply cleans skin and unclogs – pore by pore as it removes all traces of oil, dirt and makeup.
With notes of naranji, orange flower and mint for a refreshing fragrance and feel on skin, the gel formula helps reduce oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes with its deep cleaning, pore-by-pore action. Oil-free. Also, try the deep exfoliating scrub to remove dull, dead skin cells.
- Smaller pores: Go 360 degrees clean shrinks the appearance of pore size and refinishes the skin’s surface to reveal skin with more clarity.
- Deeper cleansing: Unique formulas reach down deeper to every last pore for a deep clean. Keeps pores clean day after day.
- Easy-to-use: The Scrublet cleanses pore-by-pore with a fuss-free cleansing process.
Rs. 399 (introductory offer is Rs. 339 online).
My Take on L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser:
First of all, the packaging is different and attractive. The cleanser comes in a see-through bottle with a flip cap. There is a cavity towards the bottom of the bottle where the scrublet is placed. This particular cleanser is specifically meant for oily skin and is clear and I think there is a tinge of green to it. The cleanser is runny in consistency and smells a bit like menthol, not sure.
There is a very soft, rubbery, non-abrasive scrublet that comes along with the cleanser and one can use this scrublet to work with the cleanser in clearing off dead skin. What I do is pour out a bit of the cleanser on to the scrublet and work up a lather with it on the face. I massage it on for 2 to 3 minutes and I can feel the cool effect of menthol though it is not alarmingly cold.
The scrublet is a good tool and I use it with my Lotus Herbals Berryscrub face wash reviewed by Neha and I think it is best used with a scrub. I am so happy I got to know about this scrub through her review and it works so well for me.
After rinsing off the cleanser, I find that my face is pretty clean and oil free and I would like to add that it becomes a lot smoother, but, the cleanser overtly dries up the skin and makes it stretchy. I quickly need to put a moisturizer, otherwise I feel very uncomfortable. You can never skip a moisturizer after using this cleanser. Also, this would not suit dry skin according to me, it would leave that particular skin type parched.
This is not a must-have cleanser. If you are curious about the scrublet, you can buy and see it for yourself, but I do think there are other good cleansers in the market that won’t dry up the skin to a considerable degree.
Pros of L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser:
- Unique and attractive packaging.
- Specifically designed for oily skin (they say, I do not agree).
- Comes in a see-through bottle with a scrublet to aid in the cleansing process.
- Clear gel which foams and lathers.
- Cleanses skin thoroughly and leaves it fresh and squeaky clean.
- I have realized that I am having lesser breakouts (however, it hasn’t stopped them completely).
- Contains salicyclic acid.
Cons of L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser:
- Contains menthol, it dries up the skin to a large extent.
- Would not suit dry skin at all.
- The scrublet is not a great tool, however, it is a good tool.
- Not a must-have cleanser, you can find Cetaphil easily in your local pharmacy.
- Makes skin a bit stretchy.
Will I Repurchase L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser?
They have introduced a new variant, the “anti breakout” cleanser, I am so excited it would save me “acne-suffering earthling” from the horrible zits.
Do I Recommend L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser?
I won’t recommend it to dry skin people at all; however, you can try other variants that do not have menthol in it.
L’Oreal Paris Pearl Perfect Facial Foam
L’Oreal Paris UV Perfect Longlasting UVA/ UVB Protector SPF 50
L’oreal True Match Super Blendable Perfecting Foundation
L’oreal Lip and Eye Makeup Remover
L’oreal True Match Blush Photos, Swatches
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser
Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub
Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner
L’Oreal Paris Perfect Clean Foaming Cream + CleanPad
Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser
St. Ives Makeup Remover and Facial Cleanser
Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Purifying Soy Milk
Lush Herbalism Facial Cleanser