WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Beautiful hair always attracts everyone. But give the time and lifestyles we have they (beautiful hair) are a seen on few women these days. No matter what the tv ads say we all know that no shampoo can give us lustrous locks until we care for them.
Regular use of shampoos only adds to the problems. The chemicals in them are responsible for various scalp problems like dandruff, hair loss, dry scalp, oily scalp etc. I totally depend on age old dadi nani nuskhe to keep my hair soft and shiny.
Home Remedies for Common Scalp Problems
• Mix sandalwood oil with triple the amount of lemon juice. Apply it on scalp and massage well. Wash your hair after an hour. It is an effective home remedy to get rid of dandruff.
• Mix 2 tbsp of fresh apple juice with equal quantity of warm water. Apply it on scalp and eave it for 10-15 minutes. Do it twice or thrice a week to get rid of dandruff.
• Mix your together olive oil and almond oil in equal proportions. Leave it for 5 minutes and then wash your hair as usual. You may feel the burning sensation after applying this mixture.
• Message hot coconut oil on the scalp and leave it overnight. Next morning rub lemon juice on your scalp and leave it for an hour. Rinse as usual.
• Mix together 1/2 cup of milk, 1/4 cup of honey and 2 tbs of extra virgin olive oil to get rid of dry scalp.
• Mix the equal quantities of apple cider vinegar, water, honey and lavender oil. Apply on hair and leave it for an hour. Wash off with warm water. It is an effective home remedy to treat dry scalp.
• Mix 1 tsp of aloe vera gel with 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Apply it on your scalp with your shampoo to get rid of oily scalp.
• Boil 2 tbsp of mint leaves in 1 ½ glass of water for 20 minutes. Strain this mixture. Use it with your shampoo on alternate days. This will get rid of excess oil from your scalp.
• Drink a cup of spinach and lettuce juice daily to prevent hair loss.
• Apply coconut milk on your scalp and leave it for an hour. Wash your hair as usual. It is an effective home remedy to treat hair loss.
• Regular use of castor oil also prevents hair loss and thinning of hair.
By adding to the beauty of an individual, healthy hair, also boost ones self confidence. So what are you waiting for just go ahead and try these simple hair care tips. I am sure they would only add to the beauty of your crowning glory.
What do you do to keep your scalp problem free?
Hair Care 4: Tips for Dry Hair
9 Hair Care Tips for Long Hair for Indian Women
Hair Care : Do It Yourself Hair Protein Pack
Hair Care 3: Tips for Healthy Hair
Home Remedies for Thick Eyebrows
Split Hair Ends: Home Remedies and Treatment
Frizzy Hair: Causes, Treatments, Products, Home Remedies
Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
Glowing Skin Home Remedies
Hair Dandruff: Home Remedies and Treatment
Anti Aging Skin Home Remedies
Home Remedies for Blemishes
Home Remedies for White Teeth
Dry Skin Care: Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Home Remedies for Sunburn
Biotique Musk Root Pack For Hair and Scalp