Today, I will show you one amazing scrub which I use to scrub my body and my face. It’s pretty simple and smells really good. Let’s get started!
- Peels and juice of Orange, Sweet Lime and Lemon.
- Coconut Oil or any oil of your choice.
Step 1: Dry the peels of orange, sweet lime and lemon in the sun until they are completely dry and crispy. It takes 2-3 days. Now, make a powder out of these peels in a mixer. You can store this powder for a very long time.
Step 2: Take 3 tablespoons of this citrus powder and add 3 tablespoons of sugar to it. Give it a rough mix.
Step 3: Add in the juices of orange, sweet lime and lemon and mix them. Then add coconut oil or any oil of your choice. Mix it properly.
Tada! Your amazing scrub is ready!!
How To Use:
Wet your arms and legs or face wherever you want to use it and then gently apply the scrub. Do not rub it. Wait for 2-3 minutes and then wash off.
Benefits of this scrub:
- Antioxidants present in the oranges fight free radicals and thus prevents aging faster.
- Being an excellent source of vitamin C, orange, sweet lime and lemon can do wonders for your skin by treating blemishes, dark spots, acne, etc.
- Regular scrubbing helps get rid of blackheads. It rejuvenates dull skin, makes it radiant.
- Regular usage of orange and lemon lightens the skin. It removes dead cells. Diminishes any scars.
- Citrus fruits are great toners.
1. Since we added the juices of fresh citrus fruits in the scrub it is advisable to use it within 2 days. Keep it in the refrigerator.
2. Use this scrub once or maximum of twice a week.
3. Depending upon your preferences, you can add add or deduct the ingredients here. For example, you could only use orange or sweet lime or lemon if you wanted to. You could even add milk or honey instead of the juices in the scrub.
4. After scrubbing or exfoliating, you must use a moisturising lotion, it’s very important.
Homemade Body Scrub Recipes With Kitchen Ingredients
10 Homemade Facial Scrubs
Homemade Apricot Scrub: DIY
Homemade Body Scrubs for Dry Skin
Homemade Face Scrubs With Fruits
St. Ives Energizing Citrus Moisturizing Body Wash
Burt’s Bees Citrus Facial Scrub
Jovees Citrus Cleansing Milk
Joy Gentle Moisturizing Apricot Scrub
How To Make Moisturizing Facial Scrub
Watsons Moisturizing Milk & Salt Scrub (Avocado Extract)
10 Gorgeous MAC Eyeshadows For Indian Bridal Makeup
10 Beauty Tricks Every Gorgeous Supermodel Knows About
10 Homemade Fruit Face Packs For Glowing Skin
Dry Fruits Face Pack For Glowing Skin
Joy Skin Fruits Fairness Face Wash