First of all thanks a ton for all your anniversary wishes yesterday. I don’t think our special occasions would be this special if you guys were not such big part of our lives. So A BIG FAT Thank you. :-*
I did this makeup look last night for our dinner together. I went a bit extra because it was a special evening. 😀 I have added a little tutorial for the eye makeup, a full list of makeup used, a full dupe list, all the relevant links and my outfit! 🙂 It is a long post, you might need a cup of tea. 😀
I hope you like it and hope you recreate it. If you do, don’t forget to share it in Madam Gupshup! :):)
And here is little tutorial for the eye makeup look. Give it a go! 🙂
- Prime your eyelids with an eye makeup primer and use a peachy eyeshadow (MAC Samoa Silk) above the crease. This is to create a transition color and create a seamless blended look. Use a fluffy brush such as MAC 224 or Faces 106 Blending Brush
- Then apply a medium brown eyeshadow (MAC Corduroy) just on the crease to create definition.
- Pat a shimmery gold eyeshadow (MAC Honey Lust) just on the lid.
- Create a winged eyeliner on the upper lash line.
- Now take the same medium brown eyeshadow and use it on the lower lash line.
- The apply black kohl both on waterliner and a bit on lower lashline.
- Smudge it using a pencil brush. Also apply a pale white shimmery / matte eyeshadow just on the inner corner of the eyes.
- Finish off using tons of mascara! 🙂
Products Used :
- Tom Ford Illuminating Primer. Reco : Revlon Skinlights
- Tom Ford Foundation Reco : Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation
- Tom Ford Illumintaing Powder Reco : Ben Nye Banana Powder
- NARS Albatross Highlighter Reco : The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
- NARS Casino Bronzer Reco : MAC Bronzing Powder
- Dolce Gabbana Rose Blush Reco : Chambor Desert Rose Blush
- Bobbi Brown Corrector Reco : NYX Orange Concealer
- Cle De Peau Concealer Reco: Colorbar Full Cover Concealer
- MAC Eyeshadows Samoa Silk, Corduroy, Honeylust. Reco : Maybelline Eyeshadow Palette
- NARS Eyeshadow Primer Reco : Inglot Eyemakeup Base
- Burberry Eye Kohl Reco : MAC Smolder
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner Reco : Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
- Tom Ford Brow Pencil Reco : Colorbar Eyebrow Pencil
- L’oreal Telescopic Mascara
Lips : I went a bit crazy here. 😛
- MAC Lip Pencil Whirl Reco : NYX Lip Pencil Mauve
- Sugar Cosmetics Holly Golightly
- L’oreal Silky Toffee
- Dolce Gabbana Lipstick Red Reco : CHECK THIS
And that’s what I wore last night! 🙂 I wore a fitted red pencil skirt (so inappropriate when you are wearing it for a big dinner. 😛 But sometimes you gotta feel sexy. :D) and an asymmetrical frilly top and kept rest of the elements in n*de colors) . I wanted to keep it kinda casual but still dressy.. We went to Spice Route at the Imperial Hotel. It was great evening. 🙂