WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Revlon Lash Fantasy Higher Definition Mascara
I am back, yet again but with a review this time. 🙂
Today I would be reviewing my HG mascara, Revlon Lash Fantasy Higher Definition Mascara.
Out of my Maybelline Colossal and Falsies, Oriflame Power curl, Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara and Editor’s Pick Mascara I love Revlon Lash Fantasy the most.
This was first gifted to me by my aunt from US, and since then I have been loyal to it. This is my third one, since I do use mascara quite regularly and dispose it as soon as I feel it’s contaminated.
To start of with I fell for the concept this mascara has.
Product claim (website and product packaging):
- Revlon Lash Fantasy Higher Definition Mascara claims to help you get the lashes you dream of. (It certainly lives up to its claim).
- Revlon Lash Fantasy Total Definition™ Mascara Waterproof nourishes thickens and lengthens lashes with amazing clump free definition!
Mascara type: Lengthening and thickening
Available colors: Blackest black, black and blackened brown.
Price: 8-10$ (around 500INR) for 4.4ml
Availability: Amazon, Ebay, walmart
Packaging: The Revlon Lash Fantasy Higher Definition is a dual ended tube, it is dual ended; it has a primer at one end and mascara at the other. (Isn’t it exciting?) 😛
The Formula (website and packaging):
- Vitamin enriched primer nourishes, lifts and makes lashes look up to 70% longer
- Mascara delivers thickness and rich, intense color impact that lasts all day, without smudging or flaking
- NEW Lash Separating brushes comb through every single lash for beautiful definition without clumping.
The brush: Identical brushes are available for both the primer and the mascara. 🙂 The brushes ensure that the primer and the mascara reach the lower and upper ends of the lashes, which curl and lengthen them. The wand/brushes separates all my lashes which give them volume and opens up my eyes.
How to use Revlon Lash Fantasy Higher Definition Mascara
- Curl your lashes with a lash curler (this step is optional, but do this to get those perfect eye lash).
- Then prime your eyes with the milk white primer. The primer helps your lashes curl up beautifully and also helps the mascara to cling on to your lashes without smudging and clumping. The primer dries in no time.
- Now apply the mascara at the other end onto the primed eyelashes. One single coat is enough but 2 coats give you never ending long lashes. 😛 And blink blink you are ready to go.
Why I love the Revlon Lash Fantasy Higher Definition Mascara:
- Water proof. This is smoothing I love for in every mascara I pick. ☺ Revlon Lash Fantasy Higher Definition Mascara has to be removed with a make remover or olive oil.
- The concept, you get a primer and a mascara in one product, you save money, hand bag space (you need not carry a separate primer in your hand bag) and time. It’s a revolutionary product for me.
- It does not smudge or melt at any temperature or circumstance. I am out in the sun for hours together with it on, and it sits calmly on my lashes till I get back home (I have an oily skin☹).
- I have long lashes but the mascara makes them appear even longer, neater and curled up with volume.
- It’s affordable. 🙂
- It doesn’t have any fragrance; mascaras tend to have a certain smell. 🙂
- I can use the primer with any other shade or brand of mascara too.
- Usually primers do make the eyes feel heavy but this one is an exception.
Why I don’t like Revlon Lash Fantasy Higher Definition Mascara:
- The primer is a bit tough to get rid off; you need to actually have a good make up remover for it. ☺
- If the application of the primer is not apt, the mascara clumps at times. (You must know to apply mascara perfectly)
- The mascara part gets contaminated pretty soon; it’s due to remnant primer sticking on the mascara wand.
- It may not be easily available in the other shades; the black one is always there at any Revlon counter.
Would I re purchase and recommend: Darn Yes!!! ☺ I would recommend this mascara to all the beauties who have sparse lashes or monolids, whereas women with long lashes will totally love it to bits. 🙂
L’oreal Paris Volume Million lashe, Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
Maybelline Waterproof Volum’ Express Cat Eyes Mascara Review
REVLON Street Wear: Shine Divine Lip Color Review
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick – Peach Review
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation Review
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation Review
Maybelline Define A Lash Waterproof Mascara
MaxFactor Masterpiece High Definition Mascara
L’oreal Telescopic Mascara Review
Revlon Beyond Natural Protective Liptint
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss