Revlon Lash Fantasy Higher Definition Mascara
I am back, yet again but with a review this time. 🙂
Today I would be reviewing my HG mascara, Revlon Lash Fantasy Higher Definition Mascara.
Out of my Maybelline Colossal and Falsies, Oriflame Power curl, Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara and Editor’s Pick Mascara I love Revlon Lash Fantasy the most.
This was first gifted to me by my aunt from US, and since then I have been loyal to it. This is my third one, since I do use mascara quite regularly and dispose it as soon as I feel it’s contaminated.
To start of with I fell for the concept this mascara has.
Product claim (website and product packaging):
- Revlon Lash Fantasy Higher Definition Mascara claims to help you get the lashes you dream of. (It certainly lives up to its claim).
- Revlon Lash Fantasy Total Definition™ Mascara Waterproof nourishes thickens and lengthens lashes with amazing clump free definition!
Mascara type: Lengthening and thickening
Available colors: Blackest black, black and blackened brown.
Price: 8-10$ (around 500INR) for 4.4ml
Availability: Amazon, Ebay, walmart
Packaging: The Revlon Lash Fantasy Higher Definition is a dual ended tube, it is dual ended; it has a primer at one end and mascara at the other. (Isn’t it exciting?) 😛
The Formula (website and packaging):
- Vitamin enriched primer nourishes, lifts and makes lashes look up to 70% longer
- Mascara delivers thickness and rich, intense color impact that lasts all day, without smudging or flaking
- NEW Lash Separating brushes comb through every single lash for beautiful definition without clumping.
The brush: Identical brushes are available for both the primer and the mascara. 🙂 The brushes ensure that the primer and the mascara reach the lower and upper ends of the lashes, which curl and lengthen them. The wand/brushes separates all my lashes which give them volume and opens up my eyes.
How to use Revlon Lash Fantasy Higher Definition Mascara
- Curl your lashes with a lash curler (this step is optional, but do this to get those perfect eye lash).
- Then prime your eyes with the milk white primer. The primer helps your lashes curl up beautifully and also helps the mascara to cling on to your lashes without smudging and clumping. The primer dries in no time.
- Now apply the mascara at the other end onto the primed eyelashes. One single coat is enough but 2 coats give you never ending long lashes. 😛 And blink blink you are ready to go.
Why I love the Revlon Lash Fantasy Higher Definition Mascara:
- Water proof. This is smoothing I love for in every mascara I pick. ☺ Revlon Lash Fantasy Higher Definition Mascara has to be removed with a make remover or olive oil.
- The concept, you get a primer and a mascara in one product, you save money, hand bag space (you need not carry a separate primer in your hand bag) and time. It’s a revolutionary product for me.
- It does not smudge or melt at any temperature or circumstance. I am out in the sun for hours together with it on, and it sits calmly on my lashes till I get back home (I have an oily skin☹).
- I have long lashes but the mascara makes them appear even longer, neater and curled up with volume.
- It’s affordable. 🙂
- It doesn’t have any fragrance; mascaras tend to have a certain smell. 🙂
- I can use the primer with any other shade or brand of mascara too.
- Usually primers do make the eyes feel heavy but this one is an exception.
Why I don’t like Revlon Lash Fantasy Higher Definition Mascara:
- The primer is a bit tough to get rid off; you need to actually have a good make up remover for it. ☺
- If the application of the primer is not apt, the mascara clumps at times. (You must know to apply mascara perfectly)
- The mascara part gets contaminated pretty soon; it’s due to remnant primer sticking on the mascara wand.
- It may not be easily available in the other shades; the black one is always there at any Revlon counter.
Would I re purchase and recommend: Darn Yes!!! ☺ I would recommend this mascara to all the beauties who have sparse lashes or monolids, whereas women with long lashes will totally love it to bits. 🙂
L’oreal Paris Volume Million lashe, Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
Maybelline Waterproof Volum’ Express Cat Eyes Mascara Review
REVLON Street Wear: Shine Divine Lip Color Review
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick – Peach Review
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation Review
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation Review
Maybelline Define A Lash Waterproof Mascara
MaxFactor Masterpiece High Definition Mascara
L’oreal Telescopic Mascara Review
Revlon Beyond Natural Protective Liptint
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss
65 thoughts on “Revlon Lash Fantasy Higher Definition Mascara Review”
It looks really good. :yes:
did u curled ur lashes before using it?
yes I did… 🙂 :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
OMG!! What a timing Zeeba!! I was thinking about getting some nice mascara for myself and I didn’t want to experiment with Oriflame again!!! 😐 😐 …. I am sooooooo gettign this now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
hehehehehheeheheh,,,, thank u thank u… 😉 😉 😉 😉 enjoy it..its fab
yep cali this mascara is soooper fab!
How long have you been using this maskara Zeeba ?:) I had the same one but it dried out very soon :waiting:
this is my 3rd tube.. 🙂 its been 5-6 mnts now… and its quiet healthy.. 😉 😉 😉
Maybe it my fault as I use Maskara only once in two months hehe 🙂
this looks better than other Revlon which I had tried……but I am so determined to get Lancome Hypnose or Deficinils this time :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin:
i knw…i didnt expect much frm revlon mascaras..this one ws magic
Great review Zeeba :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin:
I am in love with this mascara now :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
thanks Ritika…sorry for the late reply..was out of town. 🙁
what a difference zeeba…. how soon does it get contaminated though?
BECAUSE, the primer sticks to the mascara wand.. 🙁
I have used a similar concept mascara earlier bit that had lengthening mascara at one end and volumizing on the other. This one looks interesting with primer.. Your lashes do look longer and nicer. :))
Btw you wear scarf? 🙂
yes…I do wwear a scarf while getting out……pollution and dust… 🙁
I was abt to ask that..zeeba you wear burkha??
its a scarf Shyna.. 🙂
me saw this , but i started thinking what if the black doesnt cover the white totally and i have black and white lashes at the end and left it 😐 😐 😐
Naina…i want to seee ur shopping photeeeeeeesss….and tresmode heels tooo :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:
black and white lashes????????? 😯 😯 😯 er…can lashes be white too???? I’ve heard this first time!!!!
lol naina :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin:
actualy naina it does happn sometimes with this mascara….sometimes the white is difficult to cover the black… u have to be very carefulll….
wow….zeeba………what a change from no mascara look to mascara….I llllllliked it……….BTW, what shadow did you use on your eyelids……its looking really good :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo:
hehehhehe Thanks JoMOl.. 🙂
i am using the oriflame wala eyeshadow wid my Editors pick eyeshadow pallete
Nice Zeeba 🙂
I think it is called “hijab”…..not burqa poutmatiji :violinbash: :violinbash: :violinbash: :violinbash: :violinbash: :violinbash:
well Hijab and Burkha are no different. 😐 😐 😐
Zeeba,the lashes are looking beautiful! :yes:
Its her Hijab Scarlett, the scarf kind of head-cover!! 🙂
Wow zeeba…your lashes look so pretty :beauty: :beauty: ….i want this..
Is it available in indian stores ?:) ?:) I have never seen this…… :((
Yes I ges U mus check with Revlon counters, 🙂
:woot: Great Mascara nd i Like the “Primer”. :waytogo: . it works so nicEly.. :hypnotized: :inlove:
hehehehe..I knw…hence I luv it. 🙂
Hi zeeba .. luved the produt n ur review too.. wud definitely get it once my maybelline one gets over.. :yahoo: :yahoo:
Er ..Zeeba..any idea if its available in INdia???It looks nice :thanks: :thanks:
yes Its available Sonam..check wid ur nearest revlon counters. 🙂
What an exciting review Zeeba :woot: I soooo want this mascara now! Your lashes look amazing in the after picture. I love that this has a primer and mascara in one tube. I used a mascara primer before and it worked like a charm at making my mascara look un-clumpy apply smoothly.
nice review zeeba
I have used a similar one from Revlon.. i did like it a lot… is it available here? and your eye is looking absolutely beautiful!:):)
Thanks Ik… 🙂 yes it is available in India tooo.. 🙂 :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
my god! i know this mascara in and out!!!! it was my hg too!! until i started using lash projectionist by EL but truly, this is one awesaaaaaame mascara!! :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo:
hehehehhe….I too love it Neha..
Your lashes look nice..thick and black! Is this available in India? I think my mum has used one with a similar primer concept from L’oreal..or was it Revlon only ? ?:) I will definitely give this a try after such a great review and ratings!
heheehehh…thanks Ankita..do try it..its awesome.. 🙂
its jus a normal scarf Scarlee…I am out on my Dio no..so pollution n dust..:(
N i clicked this pic when I was ready to get out.. 🙂