This review will be on the brand new release by Tarte. It’s a sequel to their original Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Palette (which was initially LE, but due to mass demand was made permanent). This review will be on the Tartelette in Bloom Amazonian Clay Palette.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
About the product:
An eye shadow palette with 12 brand-new shades in a mix of matte and luster finishes.
What it does:
Take your eye looks to new heights with these 12 on-trend shadows. With nine mattes and three lusters, these lid, liner, and crease pairings allow you to create stunning, smoldering eyes. Infused with tarte’s signature Amazonian clay formula, you’ll get the same pigmented payoff, blendability, and lasting color as with the original tartelette—all in a chic, portable palette with a beautiful floral design. Use your favorite shadow brush to create your own custom blended bold eye or more subtle looks for any occasion. The palette includes a step-by-step guide for creating looks from a vibrant eye to an ethereal glow.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
My Experience with Tarte Tartelette in Bloom Amazonian Clay Palette:
Similar to the original Tartelette palette, this palette comes in a sturdy case with a nice sized mirror inside. I love the pretty flower petal design on the palette. Inside the palette are 12 eyeshadows and it also comes with an illustrated guide to help you get started with some ideas.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Tarte is known for its quality eyeshadows and this product lived up to my high expectations. All the eyeshadows have a super duper smooth and silky texture, even the shimmery shades do not feel too gritty. The shimmers in this palette are good, but the mattes are excellent. I had no issue with the blendability of these shadows. They performed well on their own, but work better over a primer (which I would recommend you to use).
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
Shade & Pigmentation:
While the original Tartelette palette leaned more towards cool tones, this new Tartelette in Bloom is noticeably warmer at first glance. It has more neutral-warm tones. I like the fact that unlike the original palette, which was all matte, this new one has 3 shimmery shades in it. These shades give me the versatility to wear it jazzed up for special occasions.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
• Charmer (off white) – This shade is a matte creamy white. A great color for highlighting the brown bone and inner corners. It does feel a bit dusty and chalky, but still blends well. Pigmentation is OK, not as great as some of the other shades in this palette.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
• Jetsetter (warm taupe) – A matte warm taupe-y brown. Great pigmentation and texture. Works great as a transition or a crease color.
• Rocker (shimmering taupe) – One of the 3 shimmery shades in this palette. This is a beautiful greyish taupe with a frosty sheen. It does not look to glittery or shimmery on the eyes, but catches the light beautifully and makes your eyes pop. Pigmentation is good and this makes a great all over the lid color.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
• Smokeshow (black brown) – A deep brown based black. Great pigmentation. This shade is great to smoke out on your lower lashes and a staple for sultry Smokey eyes.
• Flower Child (peachy nude) – This shade is very similar to my skin tone with a warm, pinky undertone. Hence I use this as shadow to set my primer or to diffuse harsh lines of my eyeshadows. This shadow feels a little bit chalky, but it is still easy to use.
• Smarty Pants (tan) – A warm orange based tan shade. Great as transition color for warm looks. Pigmentation is OK; you do need to apply it heavily in layers for the color to show up as strong as it does in the pan.
• Firecracker (bronze copper) – second shimmery shade in this palette. A gorgeous bronzy copper shade with a golden sheen. Pigmentation is good and this makes a great all over the lid color.
• Activist (dark brown) – A deep dark brown. This shade is very similar to Smoke Show above it, but it has more brown than black. Good pigmentation and can be used to create Smokey eyes or to smoke out lower lash line.
• Funny Girl (champagne) – Third and last shimmery shade in this palette. This shade doesn’t pack as much of a punch as the other 2 shimmery shades. Instead it is a beautiful, subtle, natural-looking light gold-champagne shade with a frosty finish. I love using this in my inner corners. Pigmentation is good and the intensity of the sheen can be built up.
• Sweetheart (peach) – A warm peach shade. Similar in pigmentation and performance to Smarty pants and can be used as transition shade.
• Rebel (chestnut brown) – A gorgeous earthy reddish brown. Perfect shade for creating warm eye looks. Very smooth texture and great pigmentation.
• Leader (aubergine) – This shade is not Aubergine as described, instead it is a much deeper sister shade of Rebel next to it. It has more brown and burgundy undertones instead of red. Amazing pigmentation. I have used this shade as an eyeliner on a small slanted brush, it went on as opaque as a liquid liner would.
The staying power is good, but these shadows do benefit with an eye primer to extend their wear. I do not notice much creasing or fading all day, which is about 7-8 hours for me.
I love this palette as much as I did the original one. If you only had to have one and would ask me which I would recommend, I would have a hard time deciding as it really depends on your preference of the color family and undertones. I, personally, would be more inclined towards this palette as I feel the warm shades and the addition of shimmery shades make it more versatile than the original one. But with both palettes, the quality of the shadows is amazing and they will not disappoint its owner for sure. I will recommend this.
In the EOTD, I decided to do my own version of a cut crease. It is not as sharp as some of the looks I have seen on the social media, but I am practicing and I hope you like this look.
Used shade “Leader” to draw crease with a slated eyeliner brush and diffuse the harshness with the shade “Rebel”. Used “Jetsetter” as a transition shade. Used a mix of “Rocker and “Funny girl” on the lid. Used “Activist” on the outer V. Used “Charmer” to highlight.
Pros of Tarte Tartelette in Bloom Amazonian Clay Palette:
• Beautiful case with a nice sized mirror
• Lightweight case, travel friendly
• Good mix of shimmery and matte shades
• Good pigmentation on most shades.
• Excellent texture of matte shadows; they feel very silky and smooth to touch and are easy to apply and blend
• Flattering shade range of warm tones
• Paraben free and cruelty free
• These shadows have a slightly sweet chocolate scent (inspired by Too Faced Chocolate Bar palettes, I think)
Cons of Tarte Tartelette in Bloom Amazonian Clay Palette:
• The shades “Charmer” and “Flower Child” are a bit dusty and chalky and are not very pigmented
• The shade “Smoke show” and “Activist” look very similar
Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment
Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12 Hr Perfecting Primer
Tarte Natural Beauty Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
Bio Bloom Day Protection Lotion with Sunscreen
Matrix Biolage Colorcaretherapie Color Bloom Masque
Beauty Formulas Cucumber 3 Minute Clay Mask
Jovees Insta Fair Liquorice Clay Pack
Makeup Revolution London Protection Palette – Medium/Dark
Makeup Revolution Essential Mattes Redemption Palette