Vaadi Herbals Lip Balms: Strawberry and Mixed Fruit
Products Being Reviewed:
Vaadi Herbals Strawberry Lip Balm and Vaadi Herbals Mixed Fruit Lip Balm.
Rs. 25 each for 10 g each.
Three years from the date of manufacture.
What does Vaadi Herbals Strawberry and Mixed Fruit Lip Balms Claim:
Moisturizes dry and cracked lips.
- Vaadi Herbals Strawberry Lip Balm contains strawberry extract, Vit-E, Honey and Almond Oil.
- Vaadi Herbals Mixed Fruit Lip Balm contains Fruit extracts, Shea and Kokum Butter and Wheatgerm oil.
About Vaadi Herbals Strawberry and Mixed Fruit Lip Balms:
Vaadi Herbals Strawberry Lip Balm is reddish to look at while Vaadi Herbals Mixed Fruit Lip Balm looks yellow. They come in cute, little, round tubs, made of transparent plastic. The balms feel a little more waxy and thicker than Vaseline petroleum jelly. They have delectably sweet flavors, which make them smell truly like strawberry and mixed fruit candies.
What I Like about Vaadi Herbals Lip Balms: Strawberry and Mixed Fruit:
- The balms are very inexpensive! Priced at only Rs. 25 each, they are extremely pocket-friendly.
- The balms are known to contain the goodness of such ingredients as fruit extracts, almond oil, wheatgerm oil and vitamins.
- I love the flavors a lot! While the Strawberry Lip Balm has the scent of strawberries (quite familiar smell one gets in those yummy strawberry-flavored bubble gums or ice creams), the Mixed Fruit Lip Balm indeed has a mixed fragrance of different fruits (quite like the delicious smell of mixed-fruit flavored candies!)
- They keep the lips moisturized for a long time. I find these Vaadi Herbals lip balms quite good for moisturizing dry and cracked lips. The moisturizing effect stays for long.
- It also imparts a soft shine to lips.
- Often, I have found cheap lip balms end up leaving a whitish layer along the inner line of the lower lips; thankfully, I have not experienced any such thing with these lip balms.
- The packaging is quite good. The lip balms come in round tubs, made of sturdy transparent plastic.
- The balms are really attractive to look at. With real strawberry and pineapple colors, they appear so good in the cute little tubs.
- Since the cap is tight, the container is tough and the lip balm tub is small and round, it is extremely travel friendly. I always keep one of these balms in my purse whenever I go out!
- Since you need only a little, a 10 g tub is going to last for months.
What I Do Not Like About Vaadi Herbals Lip Balms: Strawberry and Mixed Fruit:
- Only the list of key ingredients is mentioned for both the balms. I would have liked to get the complete list of ingredients.
- I am not sure about how easily Vaadi Herbals Lip Balms are available. I have myself purchased them from an online shopping site. I have not seen any of the Vaadi Herbals products in the local stores in and around Kolkata. So, I guess, availability can be a problem.
- Since the balms come in tubs, you need to put your finger in the tubs every time you need to apply the balm on your lips. Moreover, if you have long-ish nails, there is a huge possibility that you end up feeding some balm every time you try to scrape some of the contents inside the tub.
- There is no mention of any SPF; so, this might not be your choice if you are directly exposed to the hot sun.(However, at the same time, it is not to be expected that lip balms, available at a meager price of Rs. 25, should provide you SPF as well!)
- Since it is thick, it has a tendency to attract dust particles; and if applied at a greater amount, it tends to make the lips feel heavy.
- The balms do not impart any color as such to your lips. (I am not sure if this should be listed as a con, since Vaadi Herbals Lip Balms make no such claims). I thought of mentioning this in case you thought they do!
The balms are worth a try and they do what they promise. Moreover, they are very cheap and hence, even if you do not like them, you would not feel any sense of waste! At Rs. 25, you have every reason to try one of these variants. I think, they are also available in Pineapple and Orange flavors. I do like these balms a lot because they keep my lips moisturized and have an appetizing smell; and the best part is that I get all that at only Rs. 25!
Vaadi Herbals Fruit Face Pack
Vaadi Herbals Neem Face Pack with Clove and Turmeric
Vaadi Walnut and Apricot Face and Body Scrub
Vaadi Herbals Under Eye Cream
Jovees Lip Balm
Biotique Lip Balm and Lotus Safe Sun Anti Tan Gel
Avon Naturals Lip Balm Strawberry, Aloe & Cherry
Biotique Bio Fruit Lightening Lip Balm
Maybelline Lip Smooth Color & Care Balm Photos, Swatches
Non Shiny Lip Blams : Ask IMBB
Avon Lip Balm vs Nivea Lip Balm
How to make Tinted Lip Balm at Home
Vaseline Lip Care
Five Makeup and Beauty Products Under Rs.100
Oriflame Beauty Lip Spa Therapy
Lakme Lip Love Conditioner Photos, Swatches
Maybelline Lip Smooth Color & Care Balm SPF 16 Review, Swatches
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner Fuchsia Fix
Matte Makeup Look for Your Face, Eyes and Lips