Vichy Essentielles Body Cream Milk
Last month, I went on a shopping spree to Health and Glow, where I purchased my HG moisturizer from their Normaderm range, and also, I bought their body lotion from Essentielles range.
This range includes a cleanser, a facial emulsion (moisturizer) in its skincare range and shower gel and body moisturizer in body care range. This range contains rose galasia or French rose extract, gylcerin, shea butter and Vichy thermal spa water. It is basic skin and body care at affordable prices and is paraben free and is hypoallergenic too!!! However, I did not find the shower gel at the counter, probably it was out of stock.
What Does the Product Claim:
Hydrates. Nourishes skin with moisture and protects it. For normal to dry skin types.
Aqua, glycerin, paraffinum liquidum,butrospermum pakii butter, elaeis guineensis oil, glyceryl stearate se,dimethicone,stearyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, rose gallica extract,carbomer,scorbic acid, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol,xanthum gum, parfum. Rose is known for its soothing properties. It contains Rose Polyphenols that in nature protect flowers against external aggressions. Additionally, it also contains palm oil for elasticity and flexibility upon application and a high concentration of Shea butter. Xanthan gum and carbomer, two jellifying agents, enable rapid absorption without an oily effect in spite of the high concentration of oil phase.
Rs. 750/- for 200 ml, comes in a tube with a flip-top cap.
Directions For Use:
Apply onto body morning and/or night. Do not apply on face.
Pros of Vichy Essentielles Body Cream – Milk Review:
- It is paraben free and hypoallergenic.
- Not tested on animals.
- The texture is exactly like cream, milk consistency, quite runny, so easy to spread and massage.
- It absorbs fairly quickly into the skin and does not feel greasy.
- It hydrates well my normal skin, but I feel dry skin gals have to use it both morning and night.
- It did soften my arms and legs.
- It has a faint fragrance of rose, pretty okay, nothing bad, stays for about one or 2 hours.
- I like the fact that it does not have a huge list of ingredients and whatever is added makes sense.
Swatch of the product
It gives a faint sheen which is gone after 5 to 6 minutes, but it’s not greasy.
Cons of Vichy Essentielles Body Cream – Milk Review:
- Because it is runny, it gets over very fast, mine just lasted 3 weeks.
- Rs. 750/- is a lot for some, but I like Vichy.
- You just don’t know when the product gets over, because the bottle is neither transparent nor sheer, just by estimating the weight, you have to guess how much of product is left.
- It was okay for winters, but I guess, it would not be suitable for summers.
- Otherwise, it’s a very good product from Vichy and I would recommend it; however, I would still like to try L’occitane’s body lotions before buying this again, after seeing so many other products reviews from that company here 😉
Until next article,
Love and Light.
Vichy Normaderm Purifying cleansing gel
Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care
Vichy Capital Soleil Sunscreen SPF 25
Vichy Bi-White Reveal Cleansing Foam
Vichy Purete Thermale Demaquillant Integral One Step Cleanser
Oily/ Acne Skin Care / Vichy Normaderm Anti Imprefections
Vichy Setting Powder
Oriflame Giordani Gold Body Cream
Oriflame Sensoria Body Cream
Oriflame Enigma Body Cream
Bath & Body works Triple Moisture Body Cream Twilight Woods
Oriflame Savannah Sensuous Hand And Body Cream
Oriflame Amber Elixir Body Cream
Oriflame Divine Sensual Body Cream
Dove Body Silk Cream
H2O Plus Sea Marine Triple Butter Body Cream