WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I love minty products and I love fruity products, combine the two and I’m a happy girl! I love Victoria’s Secret and I love lip balms, combine the two and I’m a very happy girl. Combine all and I’m a very happy makeup addict girl! :hihi: This Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm is a wonderful and cute product for anyone who loves it when their lip balms are minty, creamy, moisturising, cooling, shiny and pink!
Product Description from Victoria’s Secret Website:
- Soften up with this luxurious lip balm.
- With aloe vera to smooth and hydrate and peppermint oil to calm and soothe.
- Kiss away the blues with Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm. This Victoria’s Secret lip balm gently nourishes your lips, leaving you with a wholesomely delicious pout. The Aloe Vera in this Victoria’s Secret lip makeup penetrates deep into your lips, moisturizing and hydrating them all through the day. This Victoria’s Secret lip balm contains peppermint oil, which calms sore lips, and gives a cooling sensation.
- Shower kisses galore with this Victoria’s Secret lip makeup which comes in a convenient round container, just scoop it up and spread it over your lips. Your lips will thank you for treating them to Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm.
Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Cerasin, Ozokerite, Propylene, Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Octylododecanol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Oil) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soyabean) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Mineral Oil (Parafinnum Liquidium, Hulie Minerale), Camphor, Menthol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Stearyl Alcohol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Allantoin, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Tin Oxide, Limonene, Linalool. May contain Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Red 28, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Red 7.
$7 each for 18.5 g, 0.6 OZ or special offer: 2 for $12 or 4 for $20.
I bought this product around Thanksgiving last year and I just loved it! It was true to its description and always left my lips feeling oh-so-smooth!
Product Color and Look:
It is available in three shades/flavours:
- Clear Shine – No color, no shine.
- Pretty Buff – Nude-y Pink color, golden shimmer.
- Petal Soft – Pink color, pink shimmer.
I bought the “Petal Soft” one. When I say it has shimmer, I don’t mean glittery particles in it, but very fine, shiny flecks that are visible only at certain angles under light. :haanji:
It’s very minty and you can feel it, taste it, and smell it, every time you apply. In fact even after more than a year of having this with me, it still retains that. I lick most it off within minutes of application. It’s so yummy!
Products Size and Packaging:
The whole ingredient list is conveniently placed in a 3-fold sticker on the bottom, even on such a small packaging, I like that! :yes:
(Side Note: As you can see in the ingredient list, this product has Stearyl Alcohol, this is not the kind of alcohol that would be equivalent to the intoxicating kind, so those worried about not consuming alcohol, can be rest assured that using a product that has this particular kind of alcohol would not be against your belief or traditions).
What I Like about Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm – Petal Soft:
- The peppermint taste and cooling sensation.
- Love its pink color, I like pink stuff, I’m a girly-girl. :heart:
- It really is very soothing and moisturizing; very true to its description.
- It has Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, Peppermint Oil and that really is good for keeping the lips smooth and kissable :-*
- Good quantity for the price, it just seems like it’ll never finish!
- I don’t know if it’s just me or what, but I sometimes have to struggle to get the lid off, not always, just sometimes when I bang it shut too strongly, this can be helpful when you place it in your makeup bag while travelling, it won’t open by itself and cover your products in pink sticky goop! :yuck:
- Using VS products automatically makes me feel sexy :dumb:
What I Do Not Like about Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm – Petal Soft:
- It can be very sticky if a lot is applied.
- Minty balms are not everyone’s cup of tea.
- I don’t know if it’s just me or what; but I sometimes have to struggle to get the lid off, not always, just sometimes when I bang it shut too strongly, ( 😀 ) this can at times be simply frustrating!
- Such containers are very unhygienic, always a chance of double dipping; unless you scoop out some amount with a tiny sterile plastic scooper beforehand, but then, you might end up wasting some product every time this way. It looks hell-a cute; but not practical.
- It can melt in summers and the melted product forms a thin layer on top, but then when the weather changes, it goes back to normal. The texture, color, taste, fragrance, nothing gets effected either ways.
Would I Recommend Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm – Petal Soft?
Well, if you love what you have read so far, you should give it a go. It’s a cute product. If you are not into minty products, then you will not like this. So, choice is your ladies. : )
4/5 (deducting because of the packaging).
I hope this helped. : ))
Happy Makeuping! :mirror:
Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Wet/ Dry Shadow Violet Femme and Gold Rush
Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Mascara Ja-Va-Voom!
Victoria’s Secret – Beauty Rush Passion Fruit Pop
Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Liquid Glitter Liner
Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Candy Baby Double Mist
Neutrogena Oil – Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cleanser
Oriflame Aloe Vera & Arnica Soothing Toner
Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel
L’Occitane Soothing Concentrated Mask
Lotus Herbals Vanilla Lip Therapy
EOS Lip Balm Lemon Drop, Summer Fruit
Nivea Fruity Shine Pomegranate Tinted Lip Balm
L’Oreal Hydrafresh Lip Balm
BVLGARI Lip Balm
L’Occitane Tinted Shea Butter Lip Balm – Blackberry- Wild Rose
Maybelline Lip Smooth Color & Care Balm SPF 16
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Pink Petal
Estee Lauder Signature Blush Tender Petal Review, Swatch, FOTD
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush Soft Plum Review, FOTD
Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Cream
MAC Soft Brown Eyeshadow