WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
A doubly sweet hydration sensation! Two layers of skin conditioners and fragrance mix things up for soft, scented skin. Shake well, spritz it on, and sugarcoat it with Candy, Baby scent—an indulgent duo of spun sugar and warm vanilla.
It’s part of the Beauty Rush line and the regular price of this 250ml or 8 fl oz bottle is $12. Bought from sellers here in Manila for 500 pesos or approximately Rs 500.
Okay, this is cute and pink and that’s what made me notice it. The bottle has two layers- what looks like pink liquid at the top and a clear oil at the bottom. Its advised to shake it well before use, and after shaking, it becomes a lighter, even pink color all over.
Bottle after shaking:
The scent smells pretty much as cute as the bottle looks. Candy, Baby smells to me like a nice cross between cotton candy and a strawberry lollipop. It’s sweet, yes, but this product is very lightly scented. The candy sweet scent is actually soft and doesn’t make my nose hurt with its sweetness. I tend to spray this six to seven times on each arm and leg, and even after applying that much, the scent still remains light, and not overpowering, even to my mom who dislikes sweet, candyish scents.
It’s a body double mist and is different from the typical Victoria’s Secret body mists because it provides mild moisturization to the skin and feels like a very light dry oil. It’s not greasy and doesn’t leave a sheen, even. It dries off in a matter of seconds and just leaves my skin softer.
• Provides light moisturization to the skin.
• It’s easy to spread all over since it’s sprayed on and has a lightweight, dry oil consistency.
• It dries off quickly and does not make me feel greasy at all, not even my hands after I’ve finished putting this all over.
• It has simple, sturdy, but cute packaging- pink due to the liquid inside. The cap isn’t flimsy and stays put.
• It’s very mildly scented and isn’t strong at all. You’ll probably only be able to smell it if you stood very, very close to me. Lovely to use after a shower, for added moisture and a soft, sweet scent.
• I’m surprised, but I like the scent of this. I thought I had outgrown candyish scents, but this isn’t strong or annoyingly sweet at all. I find it quite pleasant and cheerful.
• If used daily on the arms and legs, one bottle will probably last just one month, which would be a bit expensive (for me) since each bottle costs $12.
• Not for those looking for a highly scented, long-lasting body mist. This is only mildly scented, as I’ve kept mentioning, and the scent only lingers for a couple of hours.
• May not be available in all countries aside from the USA.
Overall, I’m enjoying using the Victoria’s Secret Candy Baby Double Mist. If you prefer light, gentle, and sweet scents and don’t mind if they don’t last the whole day, I highly recommend this product! It’s a nice bonus too that this is moisturizing, though it’s geared towards those with normal skin and not dry skin, since it just provides light moisturization. I have rather dry skin and I still follow this up with lotion. On the other hand, if you’re looking for a body mist that will stick around the whole day and which everyone in the same room as you will be able to smell, this might not be for you. For me this was a nice buy and I’m digging it.
Have you used Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Candy Baby Double Mist ? Please ra6te in the box below
Victoria’s Secret Sweet Temptation Body Mist Review
Victoria’s Secret Romantic Wish Body Scrub Review
Victoria’s Secret Garden Silkening Body Splash ‘Endless Love’ Review
Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Angel Mist Review
Victoria’s Secret Super Model Eau De Parfum Review
Basic Instinct Sheer Mist by Victoria’s Secret Review
Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Midnight Hydrating Body Lotion Review
Victoria’s Secret Secret Charm Shimmer Lotion Review
Victoria’s Secret Brilliant Glitter Liquid Liner Review
Victoria’s Secret – Beauty Rush Passion Fruit Pop Review
Victoria’s Secret Strawberry & Champagne Stimulating Body Scrub Review
Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Sumptuous Bath Bubbles Review
Enchanteur Body Mist (Desire)
The Body Shop White Gardenia Body Mist Review
Gap Grass Body Mist Review
The Body Shop Aqua Lily Body Mist Review
The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Mist Review
The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist Review