What do you get when you combine glycerin, shea butter, aloe butter, mango butter, cocoa butter? You get “Venuisa Max!!!”
Who is not familiar with “Dr. Reddy’s” products? Around 3 months ago, I bought this from the medical store when I went to buy my Xerina Foot Cream. I bought it for my mom who has super dry skin. She used it for her hands and legs. I too used it in conjunction with my Xerina Foot Cream. I mixed the Venusia Max and Xerina together and apply to my feet. So, here comes the review:
Venusia max cream is an advance formula for long lasting mositurization. The unique combination of butters, hydrates, softens, heals dry skin of hands, feet, elbows, and knees that require intensive moisturizing.
Rs. 230/- for 150 gm. I got it at a discounted price as I was a “hetro” member, so for me, it discounted to almost Rs. 215.
As mentioned in the pic above.
I really love this cream, it is of butter texture with a nice thickness, which means you need to use a very small quantity!! It is thick white in texture and super easy to apply.
Pros of Dr. Reddy’s Venusia Max Intensive Moisturizing Cream:
- It superbly moisturizes my hands, feet, and knees and it does what it claims.
- It was a saver for my mom during winters, no dry patches here and there.
- You need very little quantity, thus it lasts for ages.
- Flip top cap is hygienic to use, just squeeze and use.
- All those butters in the ingredients list, nice!!!
- It’s my best foot cream when combined with Xerina Foot Cream.
- It’s a budget buy!
- After you have finished the tube, you can cut it open from the back and scoop out all that is remaining in there :dance: (economy tip!)
- There is almost no fragrance, it does have a fragrance, I can’t describe it, but seriously, no floral or sweet or minty kind of scent, which is good.
Cons of Dr. Reddy’s Venusia Max Intensive Moisturizing Cream:
- It contains parabens, but then even Lush uses parabens, so can’t complain about them, but it would have been nice if this cream was formulated without them.
- The flip top cap sometime is hard to open.
- After applying, don’t wet your feet because it feels slippery. This cream should be the last thing you should apply before you hit the bed.
Otherwise, it’s a lovely product from Dr. Reddy’s lab!! Kudos!
Do I Recommend Dr. Reddy’s Venusia Max Intensive Moisturizing Cream?
Yes yes yes!!! Do buy it and try out, even in summers. I’m using it at night, though I reduced the quantity, but I am still using it! I’m going to keep using this all year long, I might change the quantity I use, though not the cream.
Until next article,
Love and Light.
Dr. Reddy’s Strea C10 Pure Vitamin C Cream
Dove Intensive Moisturizing Cream
Nurture Replenish Intensive Pigmentation Reducing Complex
Lotus Herbals Intensive Sunblock Spray with SPF 50
Matrix Biolage Fortetherapie Intensive Strengthening Masque
St Ives Intensive Healing Advanced Body Moisturiser
Himalaya Herbals Intensive Moisturizing Body Lotion
Dabur Gulabari Moisturizing Lotion
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion
L’Oreal Vive Pro Hydra Gloss Moisturizing Conditioner
Himalaya Herbals Face Moisturizing Lotion
Yves Rocher Moisturizing Cream Lipstick Brun Chocolat
Lacto Calamine Moisturizing Face Wash Creme
Nivea Moisturizing Body Lotion
Kaya Fairness Nourishing Day cream with SPF 15
Olay Complete Sensitive Day Cream
Olay Natural White Fairness Day Cream
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant