Johnson’s Baby Soap Review
Though I don’t like using soaps much when I think about soaps only 2 of them come to my immediately. One is Dove and the other one is J’s Baby Soap. Predominantly I used either Dove or the baby soap so far. So today I am reviewing the Johnson Baby’s soap. Who said it is only for the infants even we can consider ourselves as tender as a baby and pamper us with this mild soap. There might be many brands for the kids now but still Johnson’s has not lost its place.
From Day 1 I use this soap to make Neya take bath and it leaves her skin baby soft. Ok now let me review it based on my experience with this soap. My skin gets super dry in winter and I always hate my skin when it is in that dry form. This is before I tried Dove, I thought I will try some mild soap for my skin as most other soaps like Hamam and Pears made my skin dry. That is when mom suggested me the baby soap.
The soap claims to have vitamin E and enriched with 1/4th baby lotion. It also has the label “clinically mildness proven”.100 gms of this soap costs Rs.35.
From the outer cover of this soap “Johnson’s Baby Soap enriched with 1/4th baby lotion, helps moisturise your baby’s delicate skin by reducing moisture loss while cleansing it ever so gently. Gentle care your baby’s delicate skin needs in the growing years.”
Let me directly list the pros and cons
Pros of Johnson’s Baby Soap
• One bar of this soap lasts really really long [this is a con according to me- I don’t like it]. One soap lasts me for approximately 3 months.
• Easily available in all stores including medical and baby shops.
• It is mild as it claims.
• Smells really good, whenever I use it I feel that I smell like a baby.
• I think the cost is ok and thus the soap is quiet affordable.
• The soap is milk white in colour and there is a inner transparent packaging as well, that makes me like the packaging.
Cons of Johnson’s Baby Soap
• It dries my skin like the other soaps!!!! I was quite shocked but it did make my skin dry and this 1/4th baby lotion was of no help to my skin. :( I tried using it in summers as well but the effect was almost the same. So I had to discontinue using this.
My Rating – :-* :-* :-* :-* [Might be 5/5 for many including Neya]
Will I Repurchase – Yes but rarely whenever I feel like smelling like a baby ;)
Have you used Johnson’s Baby Soap? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Atopic Dermatitis: Skin Care for Babies
Biotique Honey Cream Soap Free Body Cleanser Review
Lush Snowcake Soap Review
Nature’s Co Travel Kit II – Lavender Body Lotion, Cinnamon Bath Salt & Lemon Ginger Soap
The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter and Soap ReviewPears Shower Gel -Soap Free Review
Biotique Himalayan Plum Soap – Review
Lush Honey I Washed the Kids & Demon in the Dark Soap Review
Kama Soap Free Cleanser Review
The Bombay Store Cinnamon Soap Review
Oriflame Cherry & Mocha Scented Soap Bar Review
Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem Review
Khadi Saffron Reetha Protein Herbal Shampoo Review
Oriflame Nature Fragranced Body Talc
Oriflame Visions V Stardust Body Gel Review
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- johnson baby soap
- johnsons baby soap review