Then too I decided not to give up and write at least some annoying habits; after all no one is perfect. After slogging myself for hours I just gave up and wrote few pleasing habits of my dear husband.
Pleasing habits of my husband (maybe other husbands also):
• Listens to me: Literally goes deaf while watching a cricket match on TV but, pretends he is listening to me. Keeps nodding his head once in a while. Most annoying thing he can do.
• Does not leave his dirty laundry in the bathroom: He is very particular about leaving his dirty laundry and wet towel on the bed. Will walk in and out of the room several times, but will never touch them.
• Minds the house when I am not there: Leave the house for few hours and he’ll make it look as if Tunami has just passed by. All his stuff would be near the TV or his work station.
• Never says no for anything: Will say yes to everything while watching TV but, would remember nothing after switching it off.
• Washes the dishes sometimes: Cleans all the spoons and plates however always leave all the other utensils to ‘soak’. No prizes for guessing who ends up doing them later.
• Goes to the grocery store: And end up buying all the stuff that we don’t particularly need. And forgets what he was asked to bring.
• Always keep things in their right place: Dirty dishes right next to the sink. Dirty socks in the shoe rack. Chips wrapper on the sofa. Coffee mugs at the center table.
These annoying habits plague the male population, especially our husbands, and no matter how hard you try they will not go away. I may be wrong though. There may be some husbands who are perfect and do have these annoying or irritating habits.
Am I missing something? Please contribute more on the annoying/ irritating habits of husbands.
How to Cope With Loneliness
How to Deal With Breakups
How to Avoid Fights With Your Partner
What Men Like in Women
How Often Do You Flirt With Your Man?
What Attracts Women To Men
Women are definitely from Earth, but where the Hell are men from (1)
Women are definitely from Earth, but where the Hell are Men from (II)