WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hello cuties 🙂
For me, weekend means deep cleansing, a luxurious body scrub and a relaxing body massage with some touch of aroma. Overall it feels like a great spa day. I always love to experiment with my scrubs. It makes me feel good from the inside. My scrubs should be smooth and soft with an extremely beautiful smell, and should keep my skin dreamy soft. So I would like to share with you my recent love. This is a rice scrub with milk. Here I am using kheer rice for its heavenly smell. Let’s get into the procedure.
Rice powder has a very soft texture which helps to exfoliate the skin well, and also to remove excessive oil from face. It smoothly removes all the dryness and makes skin polished. It act as an anti-acne agent too. It can control oil and help to reduce acne. Rice powder is very effective to tighten up skin pores and to reduce fine lines. It acts as a great moisturizer too. It can brighten up dull, dark skin tone too.
Milk is known as the moisturizing ingredient. It helps to keep skin soft and deeply moisturized for long. It reduces blemishes and works as a spot corrector. It also helps to brighten up skin complexion and to reduce dullness. It keeps skin bright and glowing. It also acts as an anti-ageing ingredient.
Cinnamon keeps the blood circulation in check. Cinnamon is highly effective for healing dry skin. Cinnamon has antiseptic properties, so it is said to be effective with skin infections. It’s also effective for treating blackheads. It can remove dead skin cells and make skin healthier. It actually improves complexion.
Orange is an excellent source of Vitamin C. It helps the skin to look younger and glowy. Regular usage of orange oil makes skin brighter and clear. It also prevents acne and dark spots. Oranges are also rich in antioxidants. It helps to keep skin hydrated.
Olive oil is rich in vitamins, minerals and natural fatty acids. It provides deep moisturization and keeps skin hydrated. As it is rich in antioxidants, it works as an anti-ageing ingredient too. It prevents skin aging and appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It keeps skin youthful and glowy.
Lemon works nicely to control oil from face and reduces skin pigmentation too.
1. Put clean rice in a bowl of water and add ½ tablespoon of lemon juice. Soak the rice for atleast ½ an hour. Then, nicely separate the water from the rice and keep it for 5 minutes to dry a bit.
2. Now make a fine paste of this rice. Make sure that the dust should not be extremely smooth as it will melt into milk.
3. Now boil some milk in a bowl and add 2-3 pieces of cinnamon into that boiling milk. Keep boiling until the milk turns a little thick and changes its color.
4. Now put the rice power in a bowl and add 2-3 tablespoon of prepared milk in that bowl. Mix them nicely.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the mixture and combine them well.
6. Add few drops of orange essence with the paste and blend all the ingredients nicely.
7. Now your scrub is ready. The texture should neither be thick nor runny.
8. Apply this scrub on wet face or body, and massage gently with some water. Continue the scrubbing process for 5-10 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
This scrub works well on my oily skin. It also works great on my dry body skin to keep it smooth. It is very gentle on skin. It can nicely cleanse my whole body and face. It keeps my skin extremely soft and nourished. It can instantly remove the entire dry skin cells from my skin and make my skin super smooth. It has a beautiful fragrance in it, which keeps me relaxed for long. It helps to remove the darkness from my body too.
Cinnamon and rice also reduce body acne. They help to lighten up spots also. Overall this scrub works well as a gentle scrub for face and body both. It provides a deeply nourished and smooth skin. After applying a moisturizer, my skin looks more polished. I am obsessed with this scrub now. Try this scrub at home. Hope you will enjoy it.
DIY Almond Honey Bath Salt + Scrub
DIY Face Serum for Smooth and Clear Skin
DIY Skin Potion: Beauty Oil
DIY- Detox Water Face Mist with Vitamin E
Kiehl’s Rice and Wheat Volumizing Shampoo
Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo
Homemade Body Scrubs for Dry Skin
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Cream Body Scrub
Skin Polishing Coffee Scrub: Do It Yourself
8 Tips to Look as Polished as You Have Just Walked out of A Salon