Earrings are women’s favourite statement accessory, and why not they are a very noticeable part of the look. They are one of the oldest forms of jewellery that women wear to exemplify beauty. You will find various designs in the market today like small, long, antics, colourful, hoops, chandeliers, etc.
Proper earrings can not only make a female look more beautiful, but also have the function of accommodating defects. In this article I will go through some points that might help you to decide, what are the best earrings to wear, and which are the absolute ones to avoid?
Tips on How to wear Earrings:
• Choose earrings according to your face shape: Your face shape determines what will look good on you. People with round face should avoid wearing hoop and stud earrings until and unless they want to look chubby than usual, long drop earrings will suit them most. Whereas long-faced beauties should opt for big hoop earrings to make their face look more attractive. Chandeliers shaped earrings will flatter your personality too. People with square face shape have various options, they can choose from dapper stud earrings, long drop earrings or exaggerated earrings to look striking.
• Pay attention to your skin tone: Yes, you read it right skin tone should be considered before buying earrings too. It whole idea is to look stunning so your earrings’ colour must tie in your complexion well. If you have a dusky complexion then you must choose short and light coloured earrings to look your best. While if your have fair skin, dark coloured earrings will look good on you.
• Choose earrings that go well with your hairstyle: Pair long drop earrings with long hair to enhance your looks; short hair go well with small earrings like studs, whereas asymmetrical hairstyle look more pleasing with asymmetrical shaped earrings.
• Your dress does matter: Match your earrings to the style of clothes you are wearing. Pearl earrings are best worn with a dressy outfit and flashy, ornate earrings are best kept for festive, party events. The perfect stand-by for any possible occasion are studs.
• Don’t let your earrings compete with your necklace! If you’re wearing larger earrings, choose a more delicate necklace and vice versa.
• Go for short earrings if you have to wear them on a daily basis. Reserve your fancy long earrings for parties, they will surely capture the attention of all.
• Women with short neck should stay miles away from large creole earrings, otherwise, it will make their silhouette look shorter. Jaw length designs are a best choice for them.
So what are you waiting for? Just remember these tips and grab your favourite stylish earrings and glam up your personality within seconds.
How to Apply Lipstick for Great Lips
How to Store Perfume Properly
How To Store Jewellery, Bags, Belts, Bangles
How I Store My Makeup and Jewelry
How To Organize Your Makeup & Jewellery
Jewellery Storage Ideas
5 Great Makeup Storage Ideas
How to Store Shoes : Shoe Storage
Belts and Accessories Organization Ideas
How to Store Your Winter Clothes
How To Get Youthful Hands
How To Choose The Right Perfume
How to Apply Pencil Eyeliner – tutorial
How to Fix Common Makeup Mistakes
How To Curl Hair Without Heat – Rags
How to Become Fair Naturally
How To Minimize A Large Forehead
How to Wear Belts