Faces Cosmetics Long Wear Eye Pencil Review, Swatch, EOTD
Claims : Soft gentle pencils in a rainbow of shades. Use them to enhance your natural eye color for dramatic effect or give you that bright-eyed glow. Gentle and safe for sensitive eyes.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
I got this Faces Cosmetics Eye Pencil in the shade navy blue. The pencil is in navy blue colour and has very very fine silver specks.
What I like about Faces Cosmetics Long Wear Eye Pencil
- It holds true to its claim of long wear . For about 6 hours the pencil stays as it is on my lids (without setting with an eye shadow) and after that it tends to fade . Even then the eye pencil does not face completely until you remove it with an oil based remover.
- The eye pencil is very soft. It glides on lids easily and does not tug or pull your lids at all.
- I like the shade navy blue. It’s a beautiful easy to wear shade for both day and night time.
- I don’t wear this eye pencil on my water line but overall, it has not caused any irritation to my eyes.
- You can softly smudge the pencil within a few seconds of applying , which I like.
- The eye pencil is quite pigmented and the colour shows on your lids easily.
- It does not smudge or smear once it sets.
- It gets removed easily with an oil based cleanser or olive oil.
- The pencil sharpens just fine without breaking.
- The end and the cover of the pencil are in the same colour as the eye pencil shade. It makes the pencil easier to locate.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
What I don’t like about the Faces Cosmetics Long Wear Eye Pencil ?
- I wish it didn’t start to fade even after 6 hours..
Here is how the navy blue eye pencil look on my eyes. this is just one swipe of colour. You can intensify it by applying more.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Overall, I am totally loving this eye pencil. This is for the first time I am using anything from faces Cosmetics and I am thoroughly impressed. I really don’t mind the fading part because the pencil is so light and easy to use that I can do touch up any moment. For people with oily lids, I suggest that you prep and prime your eyes to make your eye liners stay long. you can also set your eye liner with a co-ordinating eye shadow colour.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
I am definitely going back for more shades.
Indian Makeup and beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-*
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Have you used Faces Cosmetics Long Wear Eye Pencil? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
Faces Cosmetics Lip Delicious Kit Photos, Swatches
Faces I-shine Eyeshadow Review, Swatches, EOTD
Faces Cosmetics Travel Brush Kit Review
Faces Cosmetics Blush and Lip Gloss Review
Faces Cosmetics Sparkle Dust (Wild) Review
Faces Cosmetics Eye Kit – Brights Brilliance Photos
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne