Hi pretty ones! I am back with the eye makeup request of another reader today. Nidhi had asked me to do a look with green, golden and orange. I tried my best in making this look as wearable as possible as you all would agree that these are all bold colors! I hope you will like it Nidhi:) Here are the products used:
1. VOV eyebrow powder set
2. VOV make up kit
3. Elle 18 eye sparkler in “green grenade”
4. Elle 18 kajal
5. Maybelline hypercurl mascara
6. Golden eye crayon ( you can substitute it with any golden eye pencil)
7. Street wear eyeliner
1. Prime your eyes and fill your eyebrows with an eyebrow powder or any dark brown eye shadow. Avoid doing this if you already have naturally thick eyebrows.
2. Take a matte gold eye shadow and highlight your brow bone. Blend it properly with your index finger.( no. 1 of VOV make up kit).
3. Next fill in your upper eyelid with a green crayon. I have used Elle 18’s Green Grenade.
4. To set the crayon, dab a similar green eye shadow over it. Remember, just dab! Moving the brush to and fro would result the crayon color to fade. I have used shade no. 2 of VOV palette.
5. Take some dark and matte grey ( I have used grey from the VOV 2 color eyebrow powder set) and apply on the outer 1/3rd of the upper lid, extending it to the crease.
6. Use a matte brown eye shadow on a fluffy brush and blend out the harsh lines on the crease.
7. Draw a thick line with a golden crayon on the lower lash line, leaving a gap in the innermost part of the lower lash line.
8. Draw the usual black winged liner on the upper lash line.
9. Apply kajal on waterline and also tightline your eyes with it. Follow with mascara.
10. Finally take some bright orange eye shadow on a flat brush and gingerly apply on the innermost part of the lower lash line.( no. 3 of VOV make up kit).
The completed look should be something like this! I hope I could do justice to these three gorgeous colors 🙂 waiting for your comments, especially yours Nidhi.
the Classic Bengali Almond Eyes Tutorial
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Pretty Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Soft Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Golden Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
Indian Wedding Golden Blue Eye Makeup Look Tutorial