Today’s post is all about some easy and natural ways by which you can grow long eyelashes. Who doesn’t love long, thick and healthy eyelashes? But unfortunately, most of us have thin, short and sparse eyelashes that tend to fall out and break quite easily. If you use eye makeup products like waterproof eyeliner or mascara, you might be worried that removing these products is causing further damage to your eyelashes.
I have compiled a list of some very simple and natural home remedies that can help you to get long and thick eyelashes. Let’s take a look at what they are.
1. Castor oil: Castor oil is hailed for its magical effect upon the eyelashes. Take a few drops of castor oil and gently massage it onto your eyelashes (including the roots) with your fingers. Make sure not to tug at or pull the lashes. Leave this on for overnight. With regular use, you will notice a healthy and voluminous growth of eyelashes.
2. Coconut oil: Coconut oil is touted for its numerous health and beauty benefits. Topical application of coconut oil to the eyelashes will promote a healthy growth of the hairs. You could incorporate this ritual as part of your nighttime skincare routine.
3. Petroleum Jelly: You may have heard of this one before. Petroleum jelly or Vaseline provides your lashes with that much-needed emollient that promotes the fast and healthy growth of long eyelashes.
4. Castor Oil and Olive Oil: The combination of these two oils is seen to have a great effect on the growth of eyelashes. Blend the two oils together and gently apply it to your eyelashes and leave it on for overnight.
5. Lemon Peel: Lemon peel is known to have beneficial effects upon the eyelashes growth. Take the peel of a lemon and chop it into very fine pieces. Allow the finely chopped lemon peel bits to soak in a little bit of castor oil or olive oil for a few hours. Now apply this oil mixture to your eyelashes and leave it on for overnight for best results.
6. Green Tea: Green tea can be very beneficial when it comes to promoting eyelash growth. The antioxidants in the green tea help your eyelashes grow faster, longer and healthier. Brew some green tea leaves in water and allow it to cool. Gently apply this water to your eyelashes and allow it to dry. With regular use, your eyelashes will grow longer and thicker.
7. Vitamin E Capsule: Open up a capsule of Vitamin E and gently apply the oil from within onto your eyelashes. This is known to promote healthier, thicker and longer eyelash growth.
In addition to the above-mentioned home remedies, keep in mind the following tips to promote eyelash growth:
– Always remove your makeup at the end of the day.
– Use coconut oil or olive oil to remove eye makeup, especially if it is a waterproof formula.
– Make sure to wear clean and hygienic eye makeup. Do not share your eye makeup with others and make sure to replace products well before their expiry date.
– Include lots of green leafy vegetables, fruits, and proteins in your diet. The proteins that you eat will play an instrumental role in promoting eyelash growth.
How To Darken Grey Hair Naturally
How To Consume Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
How to Highlight Your Hair Naturally Without Any Salon Treatment
8 Early Signs of Ageing and How to Fight Them Easily
How to Get Professional Results from a Facial at Home
12 Effortless Ways to Achieve Gorgeous Eyelashes
The Face Shop Pro Eyelashes – 05 Vivid
10 Mascara Tips for Girls with Short Eyelashes
10 Mistakes that Can Ruin Your Eyelashes
Huda Beauty Samantha #7 Eyelashes
How To Grow Longer and Thicker Eyelashes