Personal style is all about dressing according to your body shape and wearing your best colours to get noticed. Being stylish has nothing to do with your size or money. It is about making the most of your shape and things you have with you. Having less time or money to spend on yourself does not mean that you should feel any less attractive.
Pull up your confidence and attitude and you will surely see some positive changes around yourself, way before you actually start making some changes in your style.
Mentioned below are few tips that will help you titivate your image, and give you the look you always wanted to have.
Improve Your Fashion Style
• First of all get rid of outdated items from your closet and make way for the new pieces that you need. Get rid of everything that does not suit you or simply does not make you feel any good.
• Treat your wardrobe as an investment and not as something that is full of colourful cheap fun. Now, I do not mean that buy expensive designer stuff only, what I mean is that it is wise to invest some extra money on versatile and timeless pieces rather than pilling on trendy stuff that changes every season. Style staples like a good coat, a little black dress, a wrap dress, well cut denims, a classic pair of black pants, cashmere cardigan and a stylish crisp white shirt can be dressed up or down with anything stylish so invest your money in them. Be a smart shopper. Follow only the trends that you can see yourself wearing, not every single one.
• Hunt for clothing and colours that fits your body shape and your skin tone. For this you need not be boring all the time i.e. you necessarily don’t have to wear the same cuts and styles every now and then. Dare to experiment with new outfits in order to find those items that suit your style and your personality.
• Paying attention to the clothes you wear everyday will change your attitude towards style and confidence.
• Learn the art of paring the stuff together. Know what colours work well together, and how to avoid a boring outfit. Know when to rock the heels and when to go for some sneakers. Brush up your knowledge through fashion magazines. They will give you an idea of what’s in style right now, and will give you a chance to see what items you like and dislike.
• Pay attention to your face shape before pilling up accessories. Know how much jewellery is too much.
Sweater Dresses : How to Style a Sweater Dress
Why Do Women Dress Up?
How to Dress During Pregnancy
Fashion: Little White Dress
How to Dress According to Body Type
Anne French Creme Hair Remover- Aloe Vera
VOV Nail Paint French Manicure Kit
Leopard Print French Manicure Nail Art Tutorial
Eye Makeup for Older Women
Makeup Tutorial for Mature Women
Dressing Tips for Older Women
Most Beautiful Bridal Mehendi Designs
Best Face Makeup For Older Women