WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I am sure all of you beauties have heard/read about Inglot rainbow eyeshadows. Their range contains neutrals, bright colours, and now some Double Sparkle eyeshadows. I wanted to share with you guys my review of the Inglot rainbow eyeshadow in 103R which is a trio of yellows. Please read my other reviews about Inglot rainbow eyeshadows here.
Where To Buy:
I bought theseeyeshadows from Inglot’s website. I don’t have an Inglot store near me (booooo), so I have to settle for ordering online. But there are enough swatches/reviews to help people like me 🙂 You can always try eBay and Amazon, but you will probably have better luck on eBay. Also, for some reason, prices are more inflated on eBay :-/
The pan is a rectangle and it measures 3.6cm x 3.2 cm. I have always heard these pans to be referred as “square” pans, but they really are rectangular pans. You get 0.09 ounces or 2.5 grams. That is a pretty good amount for the price. The eyeshadow is labelled on the back part so that always makes my day 🙂 Also, their expiration is 18 months, as opposed to the traditional 12 months.
For reference, below is the average price and quantity (for a single eyeshadow) by some commonly used eyeshadows:
Brand Price (in USD) Quantity (in grams):
Inglot 6.00 to 8.00 + tax 2.30 to 3.20
MAC 15.00 + tax 1.50
Urban Decay 18.00 + tax 1.50
Coastal Scents 1.99 + tax 1.30
L’oreal 3.99 to 5.99 + tax 2.80
Wet “n” Wild 1.99 + tax 1.70
NYX 5.99 + tax 2.80
Price and Shipping:
The Inglot rainbow eyeshadows are priced at $8.00 + tax per eyeshadow pan and it is a superb price. Their prices did go up by a dollar a few months back but it is still very affordable. I love that you get three shades from the same colour family in a single pan! Their customer service is really bad (at least here in the States). If you drop them an email, you can forget about ever hearing from them. They basically just take their own sweet time and you just have to wait. It can take them anywhere from 7 to 10 business to ship your order.
My Take on Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 103R:
Yellow is a very interesting colour. I don’t think it shows up very well on my skin without a primer because I have olive undertones and it is too similar to my own colour. Like other rainbow eyeshadows, there are three hues. All three applied easily, blended easily, and were not chalky. The quality was pretty good. I enjoyed playing around with it, but I really will not be using these colours on a day-to-day basis.
Inglot rainbow eyeshadow in103R has three shades of yellow. Here’s a short description of the three colours:
1) Colour 1: It is a beautiful lemon yellow. It is very pigmented and it is not chalky or powdery. I found it a little too light for my skin tone but it would look amazing on fairer skin tones.
2) Colour 2: It is a perfect chrome yellow. It shows up as true yellow and it is very pigmented. I have never worn yellow eyeshadow, but if I had to, I would wear this colour.
3) Colour 3: A darker, mustardy yellow. It was a tad powdery but nothing too bad. It is also very pigmented. I tried to use it in my crease, but it didn’t work very well because it just isn’t dark enough.
Things I Love about Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 103R:
- 8.00 + tax buys you THREE different hues of the same colour at 0.833 grams of colour for each colour, making it an amazing buy.
- The eyeshadows are not ashy or chalky.
- They are very pigmented and have awesome colour payoff.
- Since I depot everything, individual pans come out cheaper and make my life easier.
- They last 10+ hours on me with a primer and about 5 hours without a primer (I have super oily lids).
- It says matte, but I find the finish to be a buttery-satin, which is way better than just matte.
Things I am Not So Much in Love about Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 103R?
- Colour 3 was a tad powdery, but still very pigmented.
I love this trio, but not as much as the other ones. Since the customer service is a handful, I rate it 4/5 overall; and a 4.5/5 for just the product!
I haven’t seen many people flaunt yellow eyeshadow, but it can be interesting look, especially if you co-ordinate it with your outfit. It doesn’t make my brown eyes pop, but I think it looks pretty on Indian skin tones. I will not be using this eyeshadow on a regular basis. The quality is great but it is such a unique colour that I doubt you would get much use out of it. You can always just check it out, but otherwise, I would skip this one (unless you love wearing yellows!).
Peace out! <3
Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Rainbow #113R
Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadow – 108R Review
Inglot Eyeshadow Shine Square #48
Inglot Eyeshadow AMC Shine #11
Inglot Matte Eyeshadow Refill #388 Review
Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow #399
Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade #407
Inglot Eye Shadow Freedom System & My Palette
Inglot AMC Face Blush & Inglot Face Blush Review, Photos, Swatches
Inglot Makeup Brushes
Inglot Duraline Review + Usage
Konad Iloje Flobu Eyeshadow Pink Pearl
NYX Eyeshadow Base in Pearl
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Powder Eyeshadow Silver Pearl
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Pearl Duo Powder Foundation
Bourjois Single Eyeshadow + Bourjois Foundation Photos/ Swatches
NYX Single Eyeshadow Black
Faces Eye Shine Single Eyeshadow 04 Black Review and Swatches
4 Colorbar Single Eyeshadow
Boots 17 Solo Eyeshadow Darkness
Active Cosmetics Eyeshadow
MAC Expensive Pink Eyeshadow Review, Swatch, FOTD
Maybelline Diamond Glow Eyeshadow Quad- Wine Pink