I am sure all of you beauties have heard/read about Inglot rainbow eyeshadows. Their range contains neutrals, bright colours, and now some double sparkle eyeshadows. I wanted to share with you guys my review of the Inglot rainbow eyeshadow in 105R which is a trio of beautiful blues. You can read my other reviews about Inglot rainbow eyeshadows here on IMBB.
Where To Buy:
I bought these eyeshadows from Inglot’s website. I don’t have an Inglot store near me (booooo), so I have to settle for ordering online. But there are enough swatches/reviews to help people like me 🙂 You can always try eBay and Amazon, but you’ll probably have better luck on eBay. Also, for some reason, prices are more inflated on eBay :-/
The pan is a rectangle and it measures 3.6cm x 3.2 cm. I have always heard these pans to be referred as “square” pans but they really are rectangular pans. You get 0.09 ounces or 2.5 grams. That is a pretty good amount for the price. The eyeshadow is labelled on the back part so that always makes my day 🙂 Also, their expiration is 18 months, as opposed to the traditional 12 months.
For reference, below is the average price and quantity (for a single eyeshadow) by some commonly used eyeshadows:
|Brand||Price (in USD)||Quantity (in grams)|
6.00 to 8.00 + tax
2.30 to 3.20
15.00 + tax
18.00 + tax
1.99 + tax
3.99 to 5.99 + tax
|Wet “n” Wild||
1.99 + tax
5.99 + tax
Price and Shipping:
The Inglot rainbow eyeshadows are priced at $8.00 + tax per eyeshadow pan and it is a superb price. Their prices did go up by a dollar a few months back but it is still very affordable. I love that you get three shades from the same colour family in a single pan! Their customer service is really bad (at least here in the States). If you drop them an email, you can forget about ever hearing from them. They basically just take their own sweet time and you just have to wait. It can take them anywhere from 7 to 10 business to ship your order.
My Take on Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 105R:
Inglot rainbow 105R is very easy to describe. It is the colour of the blue sky on a bright sunny day in Phoenix. It is the true blue colour when you think “blue.” Vibrant and vivid, it is the perfect blue trio. Blue definitely can be a colour for everyone if you know how to pull it off. I personally have stuck to dark navy blues (almost black) eyeshadows, so this was a new territory for me; a new territory that I was happy to tread 🙂
Inglot rainbow eyeshadow in 105R has three striking blue hues. Here’s a short description of the three colours:
1) Colour 1: It is a light sky blue colour. It is pigmented, rich, and applies smoothly. You can use it as a lid colour. I also thought it was a very unique colour.
2) Colour 2: This colour is a beautiful medium blue colour. It reminds me of Royal from the Disney Sephora Cinderella palette; except this is slightly more vibrant and royal was slightly powdery. Again, it is a beautiful lid colour if you are feeling adventurous. Also, very pigmented and smooth and applies like a dream.
3) Colour 3: This eyeshadow is one shade darker than the middle blue colour. It could be used on the lid, or you could use it in the crease and wear colour 1 on the lid. This colour was slightly powdery but it is super smooth and pigmented.
Things I Love about Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 105R:
- 8.00 + tax buys you three different hues of the same colour at 0.833 grams of colour for each colour, making it an amazing buy.
- The eyeshadows are not ashy or chalky.
- They are very pigmented and have awesome colour payoff.
- Since I depot everything, individual pans come out cheaper and make my life easier.
- They last 10+ hours on me with a primer and about 5 hours without a primer (I have super oily lids).
- It says matte, but I find the finish to be a buttery-satin, which is way better than just matte.
- Even though colour 3 is powdery, there is no fallout while application.
Things I am Not So Much in Love with about Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 105R:
- Colour 3 is slightly powdery but still has amazing pigmentation
I would rate this trio a 4.35/5 and recommend it to everyone who is a true blue fan.
Blue eyeshadows may be out of your comfort zone, but I would highly recommend trying them. A lot of the other colours in the rainbow trios were slightly powdery too, but I think Colour 3 of this trio is more powdery than all of them. It is safe to say that using blue all over your lid is probably NSWF for most jobs. But it can be an instant hit if it’s casual Friday or a random outing. The Inglot rainbow eyeshadow in 105R is gorgeously pigmented blue colour that reminds me of the depths of the ocean and a clear blue sky. Definitely worth having in your eyeshadow arsenal! 🙂
P.S.: In case you are wondering, for these EOTDS, I do not use any primer on my eyes. I also don’t use brushes to apply the eyeshadows. I just use my fingers and it takes me but a minute. A far neater and polished look can be achieved if you prime your eyes and use proper brushes 🙂
Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 104R
Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 102R
Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 103R
Inglot Rainbow Eyeshadow – 108R
Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow #112R
Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow #115R
Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 119R
Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow #110R
Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Rainbow #113R
Konad Iloje Flobu Eyeshadow Pink Pearl
NYX Eyeshadow Base in Pearl
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Powder Eyeshadow Silver Pearl
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Pearl Duo Powder Foundation
Bourjois Single Eyeshadow + Bourjois Foundation Photos/ Swatches
NYX Single Eyeshadow Black
Faces Eye Shine Single Eyeshadow 04 Black Review and Swatches
4 Colorbar Single Eyeshadow
Boots 17 Solo Eyeshadow Darkness
Active Cosmetics Eyeshadow
MAC Expensive Pink Eyeshadow Review, Swatch, FOTD