MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Bare Again Review, Photos, Swatch
Claims : Combining the colour impact of a Lipstick with the shine sheen of a Lipglass, Sheen Supreme creates the perfect hybrid – with no compromise. Lightweight, non-sticky, slick to apply and comfortable to wear. This is a must-have for all those who have craved this kind of fusion.
MAC aptly describes Bare Again as “Pinky neutral beige”. It is a gorgeous nude beige colour with a hint of peachy pink in it. It is a completely nude colour that might wash out colour from your face. The hint of peach / pink colour in the shade makes it extremely wearable and a great everyday shade.
Note : Those who were lusting over my Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Colours, MAC Sheen Supreme lipsticks are super close substitutes. 😀
What I like about Bare Again :
- The texture. These are a mix between a creamy lipstick and a lip gloss. So whether you are a lipgloss lover or a lipstick lover, Sheen Supremes are for every category of people.
- It is very moisturizing.
- It feels quite light on lips.
- The soft shine makes your fine lines less visible. Please this doesn’t settle in fine lines.
- I really really love the shade. It is a great shade for a huge range of skin tones.
- Bare Again is quite a buildable colour.You can go from making this look semi sheer to semi opaque to completely opaque.
- The packaging is quite glossy and pretty. The only drawback is that it catches fingerprints every time you hold it.
- The lipstick stays on my lips for around two and half to three hours depending on my eating pattern.
- These are a part of MAC permanent lipstick collection. Thank God! 😛
- Has a lovely MAC Vanilla Scent.
- Available in 14 gorgeous shades. Check HERE
What I don’t like about Bare Again :
- The only thing that when you twist the lipstick back, some of the lipstick also gets on the sides also. But this I have seen in all lipsticks that have a cylindrical packaging.
MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Bare Again is for you if :
- you are looking for a moisturizing / semi glossy lip colour.
- you don’t mind doing touch ups during the day.
- you are looking for a perfect nude lip colour
- you are looking for “my lips but better” shade.
And this is exactly how it looks on me. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-* (very good lipsticks and these might become holy grails for people who suffer from dry lips. )
These lipsticks would be launching in India this or may be next month.
Have you tried MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Bare Again? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
Sheen Supreme Lipstick Collection Info
Mickey Contractor Collection Lipstick Photos, Swatches
MAC Midi Mauve Review, Swatches, FOTD
MAC Cosmo Review, Swatches, FOTD
MAC Chili Review
MAC Power Point Pencil “Engraved” Review