Acne marks is the worst nightmare that a woman faces during the age of 16-25! I have good skin but I can never make a guess when a pimple might just pop out. I have a habit of pricking that acne because my fingers go on to it like a magnet. Does this happen to you too? And, then after pricking it, the marks that it leaves behind look even worse and more stubborn than anything. They just don’t go away no matter what I do. Hence, I got my hands on a really good product which would work especially for this skin issue. Let’s see whether this worked hard to clear up acne marks or not.
• A powerful creamy scrub to help clear spots… and make spots one less stress!
• Neutrogena Visibly Clear’s formula with microbeads gently exfoliates dead skin cells whilst removing oil and dirt.
• The formula unclogs pores to penetrate deep down and help clear spots.
• Enriched with green tea and cucumber, Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Daily Scrub soothes skin and is gentle enough for everyday use without over-drying.
How to Use:
• In the morning and evening, squeeze a small dab into palm, and massage onto wet face.
• Rince thoroughly.
• Avoid contact with eyes. Should eye contact occur, rinse well with water.
Rs 425 for 150 ml
My Experience with Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Daily Scrub:
The scrub comes in a nice combination of blue and orange that looks very attractive and great on the shelves. Neutrogena has a very good trick to distinguish ranges according to different colours which makes it easier for us. The scrub is medium in size and is a little fat, but can be carried around. With the inverted tube packaging and flip cap, it is very convenient to use. The scrub contains some little blue coloured granules in sky blue creamy paste. This is how the paste is good for cleansing all the impurities, oil and dirt out. The granules proved to be great for exfoliation and unclogging the pores.
The scrub isn’t very harsh on the skin, it is gentle enough to be used on a daily basis. The creamy consistency gives hydration to the skin while using the product. Also, when I use it I get an amazing and heavenly cooling sensation due to the menthol presence. This feeling makes me feel super fresh and rejuvenated. It is great for mornings when you want to wake up with a bang. Although, my skin felt a little dry after using this and I felt the urge to apply a moisturiser and I think that happened due to the salicylic acid. But I was okay because this was working great for me.
Now coming to the long-term effects, it controlled the acne outburst and also reduced the size and the redness of pimples. They were subsiding day by day. It was very effective at cleaning the pores and thus getting rid of blackheads and whiteheads. Talking about the main claim, yes it did work on that too. I had really stubborn marks which aren’t going away for months and I could see them fading. It helps to clear out the skin and let it breathe. Hence, it is a great cleanser for oily and acne prone skin, but not for dry skin!
Pros of Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Daily Scrub:
• Attractive packaging and different colours for different ranges make it so easy to distinguish
• Super handy and packaging is travel friendly
• An entire range is available to get faster and better results
• The scrub works as a face wash to cleanse the face and to get rid of impurities and also as a scrub to exfoliate the skin and unclog pores
• The scrub is not at all harsh, but is harsh enough to clean blackheads and whiteheads, hence can be used daily
• It gives an amazing cooling sensation to the face due to menthol which is very refreshing and energising
• It works well to reduce the size and redness of the pimples
• It definitely faded my spots and reduced the appearance
• Makes my skin feel fresh, soft and smooth
Cons of Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Daily Scrub:
• It dries out the skin and gives a stretchy feeling due to salicylic acid
• Limited availability
Will I Repurchase/Recommend Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Daily Scrub?
Yes, I would definitely get it again because the effects were amazing. And, that cooling sensation is something I am always craving for from a face wash; it gave me that! It would have been my HG scrub for sure had availability not been an issue.
This curbs all the skin issues, it has the potential to deal with acne marks, whiteheads and blackheads and also pimples. Also, it cleanses the skin very well. What more would you want from a scrub!
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Cleansing Lotion
Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Neutrogena Hydrating Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Neutrogena Deep Clean Makeup Cleansing Water
How to Get Rid of Stress Rash
Kiehl’s Skin Rescuer Stress Minimizing Daily Hydrator
5 Ways to Control Anger
Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub
The Body Shop Tea Tree Squeaky Clean Scrub