Here’s another eye makeup look I came up with using minimal products. I have Lakme Eyeshadow Quartet in Tanjore Rush and only for highlighting my brow bone and filling my eye brows, I have used another eye shadow which is not a part of this quartet. Here’s the look I created:
Let’s go over to the tutorial now:
1. Prime your eyelids with eye shadow primer.
2. Apply purple eye shadow (marked 1 on the palette) in the outer v and in the crease.
3. Next, apply olive eyeshadow (marked 2 on the palette) on the centre of the eye lid.
4. Then, apply the golden eye shadow (marked 4 on the palette) in the innermost 1/3rd of the eyelid.
5. Now, with a blending brush, blend all the shades well and soften the edges of the purple eye shadow applied in step no 2. Apply some more purple eye shadow and deepen the outer V and crease.
6. Apply winged eye liner on the upper lash line. Wing it out according to what suits the best for your eye shape.
7. Tightline and apply kajal on the waterline too.
8. Next, apply the same golden eye shadow (marked 4 on the palette) in the inner corner of your lower lash line. (refer image marked 10).
9. Apply the purple eye shadow (marked 1 on the palette) on the outer half below the lower lash line. (refer image marked 11).
10. Highlight your brow bone, curl your lashes and apply mascara and you are done!
I would pair this eye makeup with sheer pink lip colour.
Which lip colour would look good with this eye makeup according to you?
Maybelline Expertwear Eye Shadow Duo – 90D Sunkissed Olive
Maybelline Vivid and Smooth Liners Olive and Metallic Silver
Olive Green Smokey Eye Tutorial
Lakme Nine to Five Intense Shine Eyeliner Olive
Golden Eye Makeup Photo Tutorial
Purple Golden Eye Makeup
Golden Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup For Ethnic Wear With Golden Theme
Grey and Purple Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
Gunpowder Grey and Purple Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lavender Purple Eye Makeup Tutorial
Dark Green and Duochrome Purple Eye Makeup Tutorial