Silver and Blue Eye Makeup for Parties
Firstly, I want to congratulate Rati Di for the huge success of IMBB , I really admire her hard work and dedication, she really deserves it all. 🙂
So, I was going through my pictures on my PC and I saw a look that I did for IMBB around 2 months back, but never sent it for no reason, so I’ll be sharing that look today, it’s a silver and blue eye makeup, which can be worn for parties and functions, but not as an everyday look (at least for me).
So let’s begin with the tutorial:
• As always prime your lids. You can even use oil-free foundation or concealer.
• Next, I applied a silver (glittery) eyeshadow on the inner half of my lids.
• Then, I applied a kind of Sea Blue as shown in the picture from Coastal Scents shimmer palette.
• Next, applied a Dark Navy Blue shade on the crease and at the outer corner.
• I applied liner on the upper lashline and then a light blue on the lower lashline.
• Applied little shimmer eyeshadow on my brow bone and Kohl liner on my waterline and mascara and you are DONE !!
That was really simple, isn’t it ??
I hope you all liked it and I’ll see you soon with a new look.
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Pretty Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Soft Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Golden Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
Indian Wedding Golden Blue Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
Eva Longoria Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial