Once you reach around that 30 year mark then words like anti-aging, wrinkle free etc grab your attention even more. I mean who does not want to look younger always. But, at times due to hectic lifestyle or lack of knowledge we fail to take care of our skin the way we should.
Mentioned below are few tips and tricks that will keep you looking younger for longer.
• The sun is the main culprit for premature aging. It can also cause wrinkles and increase the risk of skin cancer. Protect your skin from the sun by wearing a sunscreen that protects against both UVA and UVB rays.
• Using facials treatments is a great way to hydrate your skin. They are especially helpful in replenishing dry skin. The exfoliating treatment sheds off the dead skin and cells. Dead skin, just like dirt and grime, tend to collect where there are folds and creases which make wrinkles seem more obvious. It gets deep down under the layer of skin and overturns your cells.
• Always opt for a moisturizer that suits your skin type. Apply a moisturizer on a clean and slightly damp skin. It helps to seal in hydration. Don’t use a moisturizer with SPF at night, as it may lead to clogged pores. Avoid using heavy creams or moisturizers around the eyes as these could irritate them and cause puffiness.
• Pay attention on your eyes too. Broken capillaries cause your eyes to look dull and lack the white colour that youthful eyes have. Eye drops are a common cure that most people forget. Always carry a bottle of eye drops at your disposal and use them whenever your eyes look tired. Also, do not forget to wear sunglasses whenever you step out in the sun.
• Invest in a good Vitamin C serum as it helps the body produce more collagen, over time giving your face a plumper, more youthful complexion.
• Exercise daily to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression. Exercise boosts circulation, a process which not only delivers nutrients and oxygen to different organs in the body, like the skin, but also carries away with it debris than can be harmful to the system, like free radicals.
• Sleep on your back to avoid sleep lines. Sleeping on your side increases wrinkles on cheeks and chin, while sleeping face-down gives you a furrowed brow. Take adequate rest if you want a glowing skin. It is a well known fact that lack of sleep leads to stress which is responsible for dark circles, puffy eyes, wrinkles and blemishes. When we sleep that is the time our growth hormones get more active and skin cell renewal happens faster. So a good sleep brings you closer to have younger looking skin.
• Pay attention to your hands as well. Get them on the same daily maintenance program as your face, with sunscreen every morning and retinol at night. Dab hydroquinone on sunspots, and exfoliate twice a week.
• Eat a balanced diet, full of nutrition and never ever skip to hydrate your body with water. Drink at least 1.5 litres of water every day to stay hydrated and wrinkle free for long.
Hope these tips will help you put your best face forward for many more years to come.
Aging and Anti Aging
How to Choose the Best Anti Aging Product
The Body Shop Natrulift Anti Ageing Skincare Range
Top 5 Anti Aging Tips
Key Ingredients to look for in Anti Aging Products
How to Prevent Premature Aging
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack
Anti- Aging and Fitness Diets
Eyes: Eye Makeup for Older Women
Dressing Tips for Older Women
Makeup Tutorial for Mature Women
Split Hair Ends: Home Remedies and Treatment
Home Remedies for Blemishes
Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
Glowing Skin Home Remedies
Hair Dandruff: Home Remedies and Treatment
Dry Skin Care: Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Frizzy Hair: Causes, Treatments, Products, Home Remedies
Home Remedies for White Teeth
6 thoughts on “Top 10 Anti Aging tricks”
Great article…………I always miss applying sunscreen, especially since I know I do not need to go out much in the sun. Lazy me!!!
does massaging cause wrinkles? 🙁 i enjoy facials but the massage thing really worries me.
Very nice post Era 🙂 i dnt like facials as they are time consuming …lazy me 😛 I have to take care of everything now on lol
Gr88 tips era, will keep that n mind
Hey Era nice post, I personally don’t do facials as I feel it is very important how well informed and pro the lady doing your massage is, massage done with extra pressure n wrong motions can make the skin loose n sag…I dunno I personally prefer doing facials at home…it feels gr8 when someone dose it for u while you relax n calm ur nerves still I prefer to do it on my own 🙂 also agree with all ur tips since they truly r very helpful
You can exfoliate your skin with the use of mechanical exfoliants like scrubs
and loofahs. If you give it a little time
it will settle in a bit and smooth out on your skin.
All you have to do is massage a generous amount onto your baby’s skin after a