Hi Everyone 🙂
I did this makeup look in Croatia. I always imagined making my glow ‘glow’ when I am in some beachy location. Well, a dream come true. I so wanted to put my head out in the sun and let it work my glow. Honestly, I have these little stupid dreams that keep me going and keep me excited. 😛 I did this gorgeous turquoise blue liner and added a bit of blue shimmer on top.
It’s a nice break from a regular black eyeliner and totally puts you in a holiday mode. 🙂 Finished off with lots of highlighter, and a bright pop of lip color. This is a full-on makeup look – lots of pop on skin, cheeks and eyes.
You can do a n*de lip with it if you find it a little too much. I personally wanted a full-on holiday mode bright makeup look. 🙂 Hope you like it and give it a try. 🙂
Tip : For a super glowing skin, layer up the products – powder on top of liquid instead of adding thick layer of just one product. It would give you a better result. 🙂
- NARS Pore Minimizing Primer. Dupes – NARS Smooth and Protect Primer , Benefit Porefessional, Milani Pore Minimizing Primer
- Giorgio Armani Designer Fluid Foundation. Dupes – MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, Diorskin Star Fluid Foundation.
- Becca Champagne Pop Liquid. Dupes – L’Oreal Paris True Match Rose Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator, NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator.
- Tom Ford Powder Highlighter. Dupes – MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter, L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner Pencil Silken turquoise. Dupes: Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eye Liner Pencil 7L Turquoise, Maybelline Colossal Kohl- Turquoise.
- Blue Shimmer from Urban Decay Moondust Palette. Dupe: Makeup Revolution London Blue Planet Baked Mono Eyeshadow
- L’Oreal Superstar Mascara. Dupes: MAC False Lashes False Black Mascara, Max Factor False Lash Mascara.
- Rimmel Lip Liner Pink a Punch. Dupes: Lakme Pink Blush Lip Liner, NYX Sweet Pink Slide On Lip Pencil
- NARS Lipstick Red Square. Dupes: Colorbar Obsessed Orange Lipstick, Lotus Herbals Orange Splash Lipstick.