Hi Everyone 🙂
I did this makeup look in Croatia. I always imagined making my glow ‘glow’ when I am in some beachy location. Well, a dream come true. I so wanted to put my head out in the sun and let it work my glow. Honestly, I have these little stupid dreams that keep me going and keep me excited. 😛 I did this gorgeous turquoise blue liner and added a bit of blue shimmer on top.
It’s a nice break from a regular black eyeliner and totally puts you in a holiday mode. 🙂 Finished off with lots of highlighter, and a bright pop of lip color. This is a full-on makeup look – lots of pop on skin, cheeks and eyes.
You can do a n*de lip with it if you find it a little too much. I personally wanted a full-on holiday mode bright makeup look. 🙂 Hope you like it and give it a try. 🙂
Tip : For a super glowing skin, layer up the products – powder on top of liquid instead of adding thick layer of just one product. It would give you a better result. 🙂
- NARS Pore Minimizing Primer. Dupes – NARS Smooth and Protect Primer , Benefit Porefessional, Milani Pore Minimizing Primer
- Giorgio Armani Designer Fluid Foundation. Dupes – MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, Diorskin Star Fluid Foundation.
- Becca Champagne Pop Liquid. Dupes – L’Oreal Paris True Match Rose Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator, NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator.
- Tom Ford Powder Highlighter. Dupes – MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter, L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner Pencil Silken turquoise. Dupes: Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eye Liner Pencil 7L Turquoise, Maybelline Colossal Kohl- Turquoise.
- Blue Shimmer from Urban Decay Moondust Palette. Dupe: Makeup Revolution London Blue Planet Baked Mono Eyeshadow
- L’Oreal Superstar Mascara. Dupes: MAC False Lashes False Black Mascara, Max Factor False Lash Mascara.
- Rimmel Lip Liner Pink a Punch. Dupes: Lakme Pink Blush Lip Liner, NYX Sweet Pink Slide On Lip Pencil
- NARS Lipstick Red Square. Dupes: Colorbar Obsessed Orange Lipstick, Lotus Herbals Orange Splash Lipstick.
Turquoise Navy Eye Makeup Look
Cranberry Turquoise Eye Makeup Look
Today’s Makeup : Shimmery Turquoise and Khaki Eyes
Glowing Skin and Metallic Eyes New Year’s Eve Makeup Look
14 thoughts on “Turquoise Eyes Glowing Skin Makeup Look”
Wow such an gorgeous summery look ??love ur top and ur earrings too .. sunrise at it lips ??turquoise adds a lot of zing to ur glowing face
Wow love this makeup look. You are looking so pretty. Blue eyeliner is my favorite. 🙂 🙂
thank you palak. i know it’s such a pretty color. makes you fall in love. 🙂
Wow you look absolutely gorgeous and yes the holiday is giving your skin a beautiful natural glow. Thanks for sharing this look with us!
thank you so much jenifer. 🙂
Oooh…ma’am, you look so fresh and bright in this look. And you look like a total girl-boss in the second photo. Loving your holiday pics so so much.
thank you sohela.! 😀 more coming up soon! 🙂
This is such a vibrant and fresh look. You look stunning, as always. You used bright color and yet the whole look seems so subtle and gorgeous. Love the blue eyeliner.
OMG you look like a perfect diva 🙂 I loved how you paired blue and orange with loads of highlighter and those rays of sunshine make the look so amazing and gorgeous.. 🙂 this look screams brightness and fun, loving it totally. 🙂
thank you so much saloni. yes a total holiday look. 😀
This is such a vibrant colour. I am wearing coloured liners a lot these days. Bought Inglot Duraline and the possibilities are endless now 😛 😛 😛
You look stellar!! The earrings are going so well with the eyeliner and orange lips are screaming holiday?
Great makeup look…. You’ve matched everything so well Rati di ? I am surely gonna give it a go…. And I love your hairstyle too…..
You look like a Diva … The glow on your face and your smooth base looks stunning.. Love love this look.. ???