Thanks for such beautiful comments on my previous DIY project on Ribbon and Pearl Bracelet and Neck Piece. It feels so great. Well, today, I am back with yet another simple DIY project. So, let’s see what I am going to show you today 🙂
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Things You Need:
- A curved zig zag hair band.
- A string of pearls (approximately 0.5 cm in diameter).
- Thin wire (26-28 gauge wire), approximately 1 metre long.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Do not use a beading wire as it is difficult to bend and knot a beading wire.
1. Start by wrapping the wire near the first C-shaped curve of the hair band (see image no.1) and pull it with a plier so that it is tight and secure.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Make sure that the open end of the wire faces up, (see image no.2), else it may hurt your scalp. You can also use a black tape over it to make it safer.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
2. Now, string a baby pink pearl (or any other colour of your choice) and secure it between the C-shaped curve of the hair band (see image no. 4) by wrapping the wire firmly.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Pull the wire and make it tight so that the pearl sits between the C-shaped curve of the hair band.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
3. Now, string the cream-coloured pearl (or any other colour of your choice) and secure this pearl by tightly wrapping it with a wire on both the sides. This pearl should sit in the open space between the two C shaped curves of the hair band.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
4. Now, again string a baby pink colour pearl and secure it between the next C-shaped curve of the hair band (see mage no. 6).
5. Now, repeat the above steps alternating between baby pink and cream colour pearls till you reach the other end of the hair band.
6. After stringing the last baby pink coloured pearl in the last C shaped curve of the hair band, secure it well, pull it will a plier to make it tight and cut off the excess wire. Press the open end of the wire with the plier, so that it does not unwind (see image no.8).
Again, make sure that the open end of the wire faces upwards. If you want secure it with a black tape to make it safer.
And voilaaa you are done 😀
Here’s how it looks after wearing:
It is a very easy peasy DIY project and this hairband looks cute when worn with a cute dress.
I hope you liked the tutorial 🙂
Ribbon and Pearl Accordion Bracelet and Neck Piece: Do It Yourself
How To Make Ginger Infused Skin Nourishment Pack: DIY
Aroma Magic Almond Nourishing Cream
Chanel Precision Hydramax + Active Nutrition Nourishing Cream
Fab India Coral Glow Face Pack
Easy Homemade Face Packs for Dry and Oily Skin
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
Biotique Pistachio Ageless Nourishing & Revitalizing Face Pack
Lotus Herbals Face Pack Review: Teatreeclear,Claywhite, Marinyouth
10 Tips for Glowing Skin from Kitchen Shelf
Homemade Turmeric Face Pack for Skin
Aroma Magic Mineral Face Pack Detoxifying Mask
Jovees Anti Tan and Clarifying Herbal Face Pack
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
Dhathri Fairness Face Pack
Aroma Magic Calamine Face Pack Acne Skin
Everyuth Home Facial- Papaya Face Pack
Olay Age Protect Anti-Ageing Cream
Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti-Ageing Cream
Everyuth Natural Cucumber Face Pack
Biotique Milk Protein Face Pack
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
Freeman Clay Mask with Avocado and Oatmeal
Lotus Herbals Skin Polisher : Kiwi & Grapes