Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pimple Clearing Cream
Don’t you just hate it when you wake up in the morning and find a pimple on your face?
I have tried numerous of creams which claim to vanish pimples in two days or just one day, but not so surprisingly did not work. So when I saw this Clearsil Pimple Clearing Cream with 4 hours claim I decided to try this one out too.
What Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pimple Clearing Cream Claims: Visibly reduces pimple size and redness in just 4 hours
Price: Rs 66 for 10g
How to apply: Wash face and apply a thin layer directly into pimples and allow it to dry.Use everyday in morning and evening. Wash hands after use.
When I used Clearasil Ultra Pimple Clearing Cream the first time, I realised it’s a little over drying. I decided to check its 4 hour claim, so I applied the cream over a pimple and left it over for 4 hours without looking at the mirror, And after 4 hours when I looked in the mirror..god! I was surprised; the redness was gone to upto 60%, none of those other spot application creams could do this. I kept re-applying the cream after every 4 hours and the next day my pimple was GONE. Though it did leave a little blemish on my face, but seriously I would prefer a blemish over a pimple any day! Plus my biotique toner slowly took out all the blemishes from my face.
PS : I just used it on valentine’s day. I woke up at 6 in the morning for studying (exams going on :( )and there was a HUGE pimple on my forehead and oh my god it was as if the world fell apart I was literally panicking and then I used this cream and believe me when I went for lunch at about 2 ,the pimple had nearly faded,and it wasn’t even noticeable and on top of that it didn’t even leave a blemish.
What I Like About Clearasil Ultra Pimple Clearing Cream
• Does what it claims
• Doesn’t quite work within 4 hours but it can work in a day or two and its really good for those situations when you have to go somewhere and you want to look good but a pimple spoils everything !
• Its great for those big bumpy pimples which suddenly come on your face from some outer space
• Its quite affordable and since you use only a small amount ,it lasts for good 4-5months
• It can be used beneath make up,just let it dry out for 15-20 minutes and then you can use your foundation or concealer over it
What I Don’t Like About Clearasil Ultra Pimple Clearing Cream
• Its not transparent but a white liquid,which is NOT good for people with dark complexion like me,cant go outside while it is still on my face. I have to wait for it to dry out for atleast half hour .And even after it dries out,it leaves this shine on the applied area.So I have to apply some face powder over it wherever I go.
• It is a bit too drying,you have to use a moisturizer after sometime of applying it or it can cause peeling.
• It stings a bit when applied for about 15-20 seconds.
• The smell is unbearable,don’t even try to bring it close to your nose.Thank goodness I just have to use a small pinch of it.
• Leaves a blemish most of the time.
IMBB Rating: 2.5+ 1 (for saving me on valentine’s) = 3.5/5
How I Got Rid of Acne
Neutrogena Oil – Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cleanser Review
Keracnyl Foaming Gel for Acne Prone Skin Review
Jovees Anti Acne Pimple Cream Review
Rosacnil Gel for Acne and Skin Blemishes
Proactiv Acne Solution Review
Acne: Types, Causes and Cure
Lotus Acne Gel with Tea Tree Oil
Clean & Clear Acne Clearing Moisturizer
Zeno Acne Clearing Device
Blemishes– Causes & Skin Care
Skin Products for Blemishes
Home Remedies for Blemishes
Garnier Pure Pimple Control Pen Review
Pimple and Acne Creams that Didn’t Work
Secret to My Pimple Free Skin